KangerTech Sub Tank

Cloupor Mini?

Its going for a steal in my opinion!
It's under consideration

Owning 3 reos has made me miss out on all these VW devices and I'm carefully mapping out what I need from this regulated device.

Being a regulated device nooby, this process is taking a long time

Just when I think I've found the one I want, I suddenly get confused again!

It's under consideration

Owning 3 reos has made me miss out on all these VW devices and I'm carefully mapping out what I need from this regulated device.

Being a regulated device nooby, this process is taking a long time

Just when I think I've found the one I want, I suddenly get confused again!

LOL... I think that's the general case with all vapers! :rofl::rofl:

This is a great concept, I love it.

Pauly Meatballs on the Sub Tank.

Once again @Rob Fisher - i really like the way Pauly Meatballs does these slideshows
So classy and so simple - yet he touches on the most important things
Less is more

Subtank looks amazing. Now just need to find a winning box to power it - and other things

U know, Everyone seems hyped up on the SubTank... Am I the only one that is not? Too big, too many parts, not enough air flow, sub par coils... Hmmm, I'd rather just buy the Atlantis and the Billow!

Sent from my brick using Tapatalk

@Oliver Barry I think we are both thinking of the airo tank turbo, which uses two of the protank 3 coils. I think with the Subtank you can actually build your own coils by switching to a RDA base that looks simular to the Kayfun and the Lemo. As far as I know (Sorry I havnt watched a review on this one yet) You do lose like a ml when switching to the RDA deck.

Perhaps they tried too hard to please everyone with the Subtank
But the truth is I will never know unless I try it ;-)

U know, Everyone seems hyped up on the SubTank... Am I the only one that is not? Too big, too many parts, not enough air flow, sub par coils... Hmmm, I'd rather just buy the Atlantis and the Billow!

The reason I'm excited about the SubTank is....I'd use it as an RTA 99% of the time, but when I go out, instead of having to drag all my coil building kit along with me, I can just take the coil base and a spare coil...then if something happens to my RBA coil I can just switch it out :D

I do need to say it though, I use to be a massive protank fan, until the Nautilus. I agree with @Oliver Barry that Kanger build really nice tanks, but the airflow and the coils are a little bit of a concern.

I do need to say it though, I use to be a massive protank fan, until the Nautilus. I agree with @Oliver Barry that Kanger build really nice tanks, but the airflow and the coils are a little bit of a concern.

I have to agree, the v2 dual kanger coils were quite a letdown to me. Hope these new ones do better. I have seen some indication though that they may be quite a bit easier to rebuild than the Atlantis coils - that would go a long way in my book. They don't have to work out of the box if I can easily rebuild them :D

Obviously then this will be a bit more of a "tinkerer's tank" - but I'm okay with that ;)

Yeah for sure. I shake to much to even attempt rebuilding the Kanger coils. I've tried and it ended badly. Though if you have the time and want to try it. I was planning on doing a horizontal coil like the Nautilus coils on the kanger coils.

@Oliver Barry I think we are both thinking of the airo tank turbo, which uses two of the protank 3 coils. I think with the Subtank you can actually build your own coils by switching to a RDA base that looks simular to the Kayfun and the Lemo. As far as I know (Sorry I havnt watched a review on this one yet) You do lose like a ml when switching to the RDA deck.

Art... I have watched plenty reviews, and I am certainly not talking about the Kanger Aerotank Turbo. I am talking about the SubTank. I think that they just went overboard with this tank like @Silver said in a previous post. @free3dom, if you are going to use it as an RTA 99999% of the time, what is the point? We all love new gear, so what says that you won't get something to replace the "Manufacturers coil"? Just my point of view. I do appreciate that they have gone the extra mile with this tank, but, Kanger RTA? Really? Not something that tickles my fancy!

Art... I have watched plenty reviews, and I am certainly not talking about the Kanger Aerotank Turbo. I am talking about the SubTank. I think that they just went overboard with this tank like @Silver said in a previous post. @free3dom, if you are going to use it as an RTA 99999% of the time, what is the point? We all love new gear, so what says that you won't get something to replace the "Manufacturers coil"? Just my point of view. I do appreciate that they have gone the extra mile with this tank, but, Kanger RTA? Really? Not something that tickles my fancy!

I see your point. Yeah without the kanger coil you might as well stick to the kayfun or the Lemo. Only upside then is a little more juice on the tank.

Edit

I am still very keen on the Kayfun 4... is so purdy.

The point to me is the fact that I can leave the house without a big bulky bag of rebuilding tools..just the coil base + coil in case something goes wrong with my build while I'm out :D

It's a convenience thing to me :)

I'm just a gear *****, and I don't see the point of have a "1 tank for all" set-up! If I leave the house, I never leave with 1 tank and mod set up. I take 3! But that's just me and how I roll. Must have different flavors all the time!

The point to me is the fact that I can leave the house without a big bulky bag of rebuilding tools..just the coil base + coil in case something goes wrong with my build while I'm out :D

It's a convenience thing to me :)

I see your point to. that also makes sense. Suppose it comes down to convenience.

For now I am not to worried about dragging coil building kit with me. and I always have a spare coil for the tanks that I have in the car.

I'm just a gear *****, and I don't see the point of have a "1 tank for all" set-up! If I leave the house, I never leave with 1 tank and mod set up. I take 3! But that's just me and how I roll. Must have different flavors all the time!

I do too most of the time...but there are times when it is just not convenient to carry around a bunch of devices and I'd leave the "spares" in the car - for just in case.

I'm a bit of a sucker for an RTA and so the SubTank also really really really appeals to my inner vape geek :nerd:

EDIT: This is definitely not a tank for everyone and I think RTA fans is exactly the market Kanger is going for :D

I do too most of the time...but there are times when it is just not convenient to carry around a bunch of devices and I'd leave the "spares" in the car - for just in case.

I'm a bit of a sucker for an RTA and so the SubTank also really really really appeals to my inner vape geek :nerd:

EDIT: This is definitely not a tank for everyone and I think RTA fans is exactly the market Kanger is going for :D

Aspire Atlantis and Billow/Lemo FTW!!!

I have (and will have) those too (except the Atlantis) :D

Do yourself a favor and get an Atlantis Tank bro... It really is something special! I love mine so much, I want another! Lol

Back