Alex

Reonaut
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Kanger Release First Images Of Subox Mini
16. May 2015 · 7 Comments · Categories: Atomiser News, Atomisers, E-Cigarette News, E-Cigarettes, Mod News, Mods, News · Tags: Atomiser News, Box Mod News, E-Cigarette and Vaping News, E-Cigarette News, E-Cigarettes, Mod News, Vaping, Vaping News
Subox_Mini.jpg

Kanger Subox Mini with GAP!

Details are scarce right now, but Kangertech posted a short, simple message on their Facebook page today:

“Kangertech new product is named SUBOX. This will release soon.”

Looking at the kit picture, it would seem to contain a new version of the KBOX – this time with a more traditional screen – a Subtank Mini complete with one OCC head and one rebuildable deck, a charging cable and some rebuildable accessories such as organic cotton and a premade coil – basically everything a new subohm vaping customer would need to start up.

The box is tagged with all the usual Kanger logos and “BLACK EDITION” emblazoned near the bottom edge could this be an indication that the kit will come in different colours? Probably so.

Feast your eyes on the sporty designs pictured right and at the bottom.

That gap though! Oh my eyes, that gap!

TGV will have more details of the new Subox Mini as they arrive in.

Subox_Mini_Kit.jpg

Kanger Subox Mini – the full kit

looks very nice indeed.... have to say, I think this is what a starter kit should look like... hehe

A definite must have. This will be the last mod I buy. Hahaha

Looks very nice any idea on the power rating of the mod? But ya... That gap, eish. Maybe they didn't screw the tank in properly.

On the box it looks like it says 50 watt for the mod.

Gap in the market for a black plastic washer to be made and sold for a bazillion pounds to fill the gap??? That is the tits setup.....

I saw this and thought about your sx mini comment with the darth vader vibe. Kangertech heard you!
I know hey, imagine my surprise seeing this thing just a few days after my comment. See, this whole positive thinking and putting stuff out into the universe works! Let's hope someone heard about the red display :D

Come on guys, say it with me....

Red Display, Red Display, Red Display

It really looks nice. I'm not one for small box mods, but this really looks nice. I like it.

Sho that does look nice , but I'm holding out for the Whiteout , THAT will be the last mod you ever buy ....

tank looks cheesy, not a fan.
Looks can be deceiving!

The subtank is in my opinion one of the best tanks on the market at the moment.

It's first an foremost incredibly versatile. It not only has 2 stock coil kanthal options but also has a nickel option.

It also comes with an RBA base to rebuild coils.

In terms of flavour, the subtank is an excellent performer and it's 99% leak proof to boot.

Taking into account that the packaging includes 2 x stock coils, an extra glass for the tank, the rba base, as well as pre- rolled coils and some organic Japanese cotton, it's excellent value for money.

And last but not least, it's got the option to change the look slightly with the coloured O-rings which gives it a little bit of character based on the owners colour preference.

Long live the subtank :D

Looks can be deceiving!

It's first an foremost incredibly versatile. It not only has 2 stock coil kanthal options but also has a nickel option.

In terms of flavour, the subtank is an excellent performer and it's 99% leak proof to boot.

Taking into account that the packaging includes 2 x stock coils, an extra glass for the tank, the rba base, as well as pre- rolled coils and some organic Japanese cotton, it's excellent value for money.

And last but not least, it's got the option to change the look slightly with the coloured O-rings which gives it a little bit of character based on the owners colour preference.

I own one, agree with you completely regarding the subtank ( I was actually sitting at the same table as you at the vape meet in midrand the day i got it, strangely enough) my only regret is i bought the version before the one with dual airflow.

When I say the tank looks cheesy I only refer to the black vs the silver.

Also I hope that it actually sits flush, its just pathetic that a company designs the mod and the tank and theres that much of a gap between the two.

Looks can be deceiving!

And now it comes in black! Holding thumbs for yellow o-rings, Bumblebee needs some yellow stripes :D

I own one, agree with you completely regarding the subtank ( I was actually sitting at the same table as you at the vape meet in midrand the day i got it, strangely enough) my only regret is i bought the version before the one with dual airflow.

When I say the tank looks cheesy I only refer to the black vs the silver.

Also I hope that it actually sits flush, its just pathetic that a company designs the mod and the tank and theres that much of a gap between the two.
Ah okay
My mistake then :D

My biggest gripe is that gap seen in the picture. I just hope that atty wasn't screwed down all the way
And now it comes in black! Holding thumbs for yellow o-rings, Bumblebee needs some yellow stripes :D
I know right. I felt like the only thing missing was a black version :rock:

oooh. Yellow o - rings would be epic!

Back