KangerTech subtank mini V2 screw

Rascals003

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Howzit guys and dolls,

So I was doing some rebuilding and rewicking on the subtank mini this morning and upon assembling everything again, the small screw on the extension or chimney fell and just cant for the life of me find it.

So, just closed up the build without it but the liquid is coming up into my mouth.

Is there anyone who can assist with a replacement screw or direct me to a place in Cape Town who will have it please?

I really dont want to go and buy another base just for the one screw.

Please help, otherwise its back to cigarettes for me

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Old phones, toys, electronic have plenty of screws in them that can be reused.
If you dont have one lying around try any mobile phone or watch repair shops they usually have replacement screws.

Howzit guys and dolls,

So I was doing some rebuilding and rewicking on the subtank mini this morning and upon assembling everything again, the small screw on the extension or chimney fell and just cant for the life of me find it.

So, just closed up the build without it but the liquid is coming up into my mouth.

Is there anyone who can assist with a replacement screw or direct me to a place in Cape Town who will have it please?

I really dont want to go and buy another base just for the one screw.

Please help, otherwise its back to cigarettes for me

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
Can you post a pic of exactly where the screw goes? The one that holds the rba body to the base?

Regards

Thanks for the help guys. After spending hours going through old watches and a while of dismantling my kids toys, I ended up sacrificing my sunglasses. It fits!

Sorry to hear about this @Rascals003
I know that screw, its tiny!
Love my Subtank Mini V2 and shudder to think how i would feel if i lost that little screw, rendering it useless.

Surely that screw can be obtained at a place that sells these types of things?

I seem to recall someone once posted a box of screw they bought of all shapes and sizes. Wonder if that had one that would work. I suppose the exact length is not an issue but the diameter is more important.

Pity you had to bench your sunglasses
Priorities i guess... Lol

Thanks for the help guys. After spending hours going through old watches and a while of dismantling my kids toys, I ended up sacrificing my sunglasses. It fits!
Sorry to hear about this @Rascals003
I know that screw, its tiny!
Love my Subtank Mini V2 and shudder to think how i would feel if i lost that little screw, rendering it useless.

Surely that screw can be obtained at a place that sells these types of things?

I seem to recall someone once posted a box of screw they bought of all shapes and sizes. Wonder if that had one that would work. I suppose the exact length is not an issue but the diameter is more important.

Pity you had to bench your sunglasses
Priorities i guess... Lol
From this it seems uor local optometrists may be a possible supplier of small screws.

Regards

Just something to try. Pull a stocking over a vacuum and vacuum the are where you dropped the screw. It will get sucked up against the stocking assuming the vacuum passes over it.

Edit: Added a sentence.

Back