Kangertech Topbox Mini

ShaneNaidoo

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
20190218_132531.jpg 20190218_132828.jpg 20190218_132704.jpg 20190218_132636.jpg 20190218_132531.jpg 20190218_132828.jpg 20190218_132704.jpg 20190218_132636.jpg Item for Sale :- Kangertech Topbox Mini
Selling Price :- R1200
Condition :- Brand New
Age of the item :- 1 year
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic
Location of item :- Midrand
Delivery/Collection :- Collection Preferred
Reason for sale:- Don't Vape anymore
Add a picture here :-

Batteries - you need to include its specs and a picture

R1200!? Joh, charous :-D

giphy.gif

In my opinion, the definition of brand new, is something that has not been used... there is a small paint scratch due to me placing the top on my rough work table...other than that its a really good vape device as I did own the older version as well...price is slightly negotiable

In my opinion, the definition of brand new, is something that has not been used... there is a small paint scratch due to me placing the top on my rough work table...other than that its a really good vape device as I did own the older version as well...price is slightly negotiable

It may be brand new but is not in brand new condition.

To be honest, you MIGHT get R400 for the kit as they're obsolete.

Well, trust me its only a scratch and that does not consider the device in a terrible or bad condition, well, the lowest I will go is R600 if anyone wants it, let me know...I do have a few spare glasses that goes with it as well...

Well, trust me its only a scratch and that does not consider the device in a terrible or bad condition, well, the lowest I will go is R600 if anyone wants it, let me know...I do have a few spare glasses that goes with it as well...

No doubt, no one said it was in "terrible or bad condition", someone mentioned that it just wasn't in brand new condition. Brand new condition would render the device flawless, which it is not.

GLWTS though! :)

Hi Shane, you may not be aware but these kits came out over 3 years ago and in vaping that is decades ago. You may struggle to sell it at that price. Perhaps do a little research and then re-advertise or perhaps pass it onto a family member or friend who wants to get off the cigarettes.

Back