Kangertech's first box mod! The Kbox! Check it out!

Thanks for pointing that out...I was just admiring the form factor and did not even notice the semi-variable-wattage nature of it. This makes it infinitely less desirable...but I still like the look of it :D

Maybe this is just a very early version...and they will add true adjustable wattage to it o_O

That definitely is one of those little things that might make or break the desirability of the device for me.

Along with...

Nice find @jl10101

Looks very interesting

I wonder if it has screws or magnets to change the battery

I'm much less concerned over that aspect, as my concerns lean more towards "why the fark no USB charging?!".
It's not mentioned in the features list, neither visible in any way on the device.
Sure, it might have a charge port and we just don't see it, but why fail to mention it as a feature? To me that usually just means no USB charging...

But all that said, it's a pretty mod. No hassles in the looks department, and specifically sized for the 25mm SubTank!
That might end up as a con for people that dont have (nor want) the 25mm SubTank.
Anything other than a 25mm SubTank will just look really weird on it.

Just my opinions.

That definitely is one of those little things that might make or break the desirability of the device for me.

Along with...

I'm much less concerned over that aspect, as my concerns lean more towards "why the fark no USB charging?!".
It's not mentioned in the features list, neither visible in any way on the device.
Sure, it might have a charge port and we just don't see it, but why fail to mention it as a feature? To me that usually just means no USB charging...

But all that said, it's a pretty mod. No hassles in the looks department, and specifically sized for the 25mm SubTank!
That might end up as a con for people that dont have (nor want) the 25mm SubTank.
Anything other than a 25mm SubTank will just look really weird on it.

Just my opinions.

Did not even consider the charge port...hopefully we are just at a point where stating it's existence is no longer needed (I doubt it, but I can dream).
Also the fact that this seems to be beta level info, maybe these are not final specs - again not holding my breath.

I the end this is probably going to be like the SubTank release...this will be the first "okay" device but the one that follows will probably be the one to get.

I just love the "look" of kanger's new products (they seem to have hired someone very talented)...that said, I think they should have added some red highlights to the device, to match the SubTank.

mmmmmm......i dont like the look of this mod . off course price is good . but i will not buy it .......

Leave me and my Reo in peace.... That is all !

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

I think the idea with this mod is to keep it simple, no fancy expensive chipset and screen, no USB charging = entry level pricing. IMO not bad for a 40W subohm capable regulated mod.

I like it :)

I think the idea with this mod is to keep it simple, no fancy expensive chipset and screen, no USB charging = entry level pricing. IMO not bad for a 40W subohm capable regulated mod.

I like it :)
Ok now you have made me curious

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

Gee thanks!

This hobby is starting to seem as expensive as modifying cars and appears to be more addictive than stinkies.

Gee thanks!

This hobby is starting to seem as expensive as modifying cars and appears to be more addictive than stinkies.
True story

Only difference is modifying your car is now illegal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True story

Only difference is modifying your car is now illegal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm wondering when they will make vaping illegal or start imposing sintax on it. SARS has got to be losing big time on the loss in stinkies and thinking of ways to make up the difference.

sexy little mod. the subtank needs at least 30w to perform on a decent level so would say taht the 40 watt max is a little outdated for the type of mods being released currently . All the same, very sexy little mod

Ja, think I may have gotten a little over excited with how sexy it looks. But considering the no USB-charging and passthrough mention, no full range of wattage adjustments and just 40W in this age, not so much anymore.

The MVP3 in intriguing me more and now that I saw there's an advanced version, I'm hoping to see that soon.

I think this serves a very specific (and probably large) market segment of people who want a cheap and semi-powerful device without all the complexity that we all like ;)

And at this price it will most likely be a winner and be quite popular :D

Vendors will surely have stock flatter Chinese new year

Sent via a Dual-Coil Sub Ohm Cloud Bomb Thing

Super slideshow yet again from Pauly Meatballs. Thanks for sharing Rob

Regarding the wattage jumps, I dont think its a problem from 20W and up to jump in 5W increments

But I see what he is saying that the first two wattage jumps are problematic. 8W, then 13W, then 20W
I agree that these are too much of a jump at these levels making fine tuning for lower powered devices not possible.

Maybe their next version will have another notch or two in there at these lower levels.

But I suppose this device was made for the higher powered tanks

I think I need me one...

I'm either a 20w, 25w or 30w vaper so the increments will work fine for me....what chip is inside?

Back