Kantal Wire 28 G

andro

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
I ve bougth 20 mt . If somebody in cape town want to try doing some coils and not fork out a shipping cost for a meter only . I decide to give away 5 meters free to 5 people in cape town they want to try ( one meter each) . Only condition need to come to canal walk and fetch it from the shop where i work . Let me know if anybody interested

Last edited:
I'll buy 5 metres thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll buy 5 metres thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not selling . Just let me know when you can come to canal walk and fetch it and i can give you one for free. If nobody else interested in the next few days you can have the rest if not is to let people try .

lol!!!!!!! I think @denizenx was just pulling your leg!!!!

Anyhat thanks I appreciate the meter....will collect....what shop are you in?

BTW - I have been hunting for some kanthal for a while.... where did you buy it? (I need some 30 g as well)

no, today my reading comprehension skills are a wee bit not so good. if it can be read wrong, that's how i'll read it. well done andro, great initiative to get the peeps coiling

lol!!!!!!! I think @denizenx was just pulling your leg!!!!

Anyhat thanks I appreciate the meter....will collect....what shop are you in?

BTW - I have been hunting for some kanthal for a while.... where did you buy it? (I need some 30 g as well)
Shop 480 wildfire tattoo.
Got it from skybluevaping . I think that we can combine some order sometime and share the shipping cost or maybe if is big enough will be free .

Shop 480 wildfire tattoo.
Got it from skybluevaping . I think that we can combine some order sometime and share the shipping cost or maybe if is big enough will be free .

Wish I could give you a medal.....and the combined order is an awesome idea........the only thing is last time I checked almost everything I was interested in was listed as "out of stock". Is this accurate?

Thanks again

can i also get a metre please?

can i also get a metre please?
Off course . Same deal . Just come to canal walk sometime. I will leave it with the receptionist anyway from today so you can go there from 9 am to 9 pm . I normally stay there from 1 pm to 8 pm myself

thanks @andro

ill try and make a turn over the weekend.

what do i say when to get to the shop?

Just ask for me over the weekend . I will be there sat and sun from 9.30 am until 7 pm at least or later .

will you be at the shop over the weekend?

ok thanks

ill try and make a turn on saturday buddy

I'll make a turn too...thanks

Thanks a million andro....really dissapointed I missed you....I collected both mine and Riaz. Noob paying it forward. ...Thanks again.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Back