Keep getting "Dont Abuse Protects"

Sk3tz0

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all,

I'm a first time Vapor, and just recently got my first set (as mentioned in the "Introduce yourself" section) which is a SMOK X-Cube Mini 75W with a Kanger Sub Tank Mini, i have been using the Premade Coils, but every so often when i want to take a puff i get a "Don't Abuse Protect" popping up on the display, now the Manual says "Immediately Vaping after a short" my Question is if i'm using prebuild Coils and not over filling the tank and everything it screwed on firmly, why would it be shorting? is this something to be concerned about? is the device faulty? My settings write now are Normal on 24.0W and i'm using a kanger OCC 1.2Ω premade Coil..

Thanks in advance for the assist.

Hey bud, check your centre pin on the subtank to see if it's fine. Have you tried another coil? Could be that the coil itself is a dud. Take out the coil and check at the bottom if any of the coil wires are touching where they shouldn't perhaps.

yeah I've changed coils a few times now. happens occasionally every time still. Everything looks fine. I don't know if its just cuz i vaping directly out of rest mode. if i press the trigger before i take a puff then it doesn't do that. normally when its been standing a bit and i then take it puff does it do the whole "don't abuse Protects" when to the place i bought it and they've never heard of the issue..

Back