Kennedy .22

Ediskrad

CloudChaser
LV

Awards
Whats Cracking Fam ,

So I just got the Kennedy .22, was on my wishlist for quite sometime after watching GrimmGreen's review of the Kennedy V1.

By far all my expectations have been surpassed, always thought that the vertical airflow pipes would be a problem when dripping but surprisingly not. It came with the silver barrel and Black glass barrel, the glass barrel is the only one I've been using from the two since its way bigger.

This thing makes clouds! Airflow is on Point! Even building wasn't difficult. Currently have a 24 gauge 10 wrap dual coil that ohm's out to 0.4, running it at 65 watts and its over enough power. Dripping some homemade Bombiez nana Cream and needless to say it was love at first toot.

Big thanks to Ryan @4RML for going the extra mile and dropping it off!

Will post a few pics the moment I get home :rock:

UPDATE

As promised here are the pics, it's sitting on my Sexy Rolo. Included a side by side of the two caps20160115_161823.jpg 20160115_161646.jpg

Last edited:
Whats Cracking Fam ,

So I just got the Kennedy .22, was on my wishlist for quite sometime after watching GrimmGreen's review of the Kennedy V1.

By far all my expectations have been surpassed, always thought that the vertical airflow pipes would be a problem when dripping but surprisingly not. It came with the silver barrel and Black glass barrel, the glass barrel is the only one I've been using from the two since its way bigger.

This thing makes clouds! Airflow is on Point! Even building wasn't difficult. Currently have a 24 gauge 10 wrap dual coil that ohm's out to 0.4, running it at 65 watts and its over enough power. Dripping some homemade Bombiez nana Cream and needless to say it was love at first toot.

I have the original and she is a beast,enjoy.

Whats Cracking Fam ,

Awesome. Was undecided for a while on whether or not to get it but I think your review may have just convinced me to go for it:rock:

@Khan83 Glad I could help :)

@kev mac with dripping on the original does it leak at all? The only reason I didn't go for the v1 is because those airflow holes look intimidating.

Whats Cracking Fam ,

UPDATE

As promised here are the pics, it's sitting on my Sexy Rolo. Included a side by side of the two capsView attachment 43298 View attachment 43299
My first build was a series build with 24 gauge kanthal and wow

At the moment i have a 3 wrap clapton build reading at 0.24 vaping on 90 watts

Clouds and flavor = amazing

The Kennedy and the velocity are my favourite Rdas at the moment

#happyvaper

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk

Back