Khw Mods Dvarw FL

This is good to see
Am now curious what the improvements are

And am also curious to see if Rob will replace his "normal" dwarf fleet....

This is good to see
Am now curious what the improvements are

And am also curious to see if Rob will replace his "normal" dwarf fleet....

I doubt it Hi Ho @Silver! But I'm sure a few FL's will be added to the fleet! Here is the one I have been testing for a few months! :)
Dvare DL FL 1.JPG Dvare DL FL 2.JPG Dvare DL FL 3.JPG

NB mine is the alpha and beta version I was testing and there is a slight tweak or two that I asked for which looks like was done... just checked with Peter and the airflow inlet hole has been made the same size as the original and not a big one like mine! Winner Winner Chicken DInner!

Sjoeh looks good skipper, can still pull a @Genosmate with this version though, airflow slot looks bigger abd chimney more conical shaped.

I'm gonna have to get one i think.

The airflow hole on the production version is the same size as the current one. I didn't like the airflow with the big hole... was too noisy and turbulent! The airflow on the current model is perfect! Very glad he changed it back!

Ooh - MTL version!
Me likes

This is looks great uncle Rob!
On the top section did they move to glass or is that additional like the original?

ON the MTL version it is now flush... and on the DL it's the same glass but there are now three kidney holes instead of two.

Skipper of course ... gotta c if we can break his credit card this time ... almost did it last time :)

Not this time... Customs are keeping an eye on me and another big one and they will ask for my importers permit because they won't belive that eight million Dvarw FL's are for my personal use.

8 million and 9 hundred 2 thousand 17 and. ... .. .. 1 MTL FOR ME ;)

Not this time... Customs are keeping an eye on me and another big one and they will ask for my importers permit because they won't belive that eight million Dvarw FL's are for my personal use.

Well you can always just prove it. You have the evidence!

Back