Dwarw DL and DL FL air flow inserts

Intuthu Kagesi

Proficitis cum eo
LV

Awards
Can one of the forum Dwarw experts please point me in the right direction on air flow on these devices.

I managed to lay my hands on both a DL and a DL FL, (wanting to find out what the hype is about), and find their air flow waaaaay to airy for my liking. The DL FL has a dual 2.5mm insert, and the DL a single 4mm insert fitted).
Calculating my air flow requirements based on attys that I do enjoy, it would seem that I require inserts with a single 2mm hole in them, and my questions are;
Are they available, and from where? and;
Is there a member that has any that is prepared to sell them / swop them, or;
Would I need to make my own?
20230504_115341.jpg

I too am intrigued by the hype surrounding these chaps!

keen to hear if you figure it out to your liking!

Ps. I will send you my address for further testing of RTA's.
It'd only be a pleasure to send them on to you for testing too ... thinking about it ... the current air flow would probably suit you rather nicely ;)

It'd only be a pleasure to send them on to you for testing too ... thinking about it ... the current air flow would probably suit you rather nicely ;)
im on the downward airflow drive at the momnt. eclipse halfway used to be perfect and now its too much. built slightly higher in the druga and at 24w im enjoying it.

one day i will be cool enough to try one of these bad boys!

Can one of the forum Dwarw experts please point me in the right direction on air flow on these devices.

I managed to lay my hands on both a DL and a DL FL, (wanting to find out what the hype is about), and find their air flow waaaaay to airy for my liking. The DL FL has a dual 2.5mm insert, and the DL a single 4mm insert fitted).
Calculating my air flow requirements based on attys that I do enjoy, it would seem that I require inserts with a single 2mm hole in them, and my questions are;
View attachment 273123
If you decide to part with the DL, please let me know, been looking for one forever

im on the downward airflow drive at the momnt. eclipse halfway used to be perfect and now its too much. built slightly higher in the druga and at 24w im enjoying it.

one day i will be cool enough to try one of these bad boys!
Yay ... you're coming over from the dark side ... in that case, you're gonna need the air restriction modification I want to carry out on these guys ;) , aaaaaaand ... your turn is coming :-D

View attachment 273123

@Intuthu Kagesi drop me a PM. I have all the OG DL airflow options.

Back