kimbo at VapeCon

kimbo

Flavor Junky
VIP
LV

Awards
Guy's i am leaving for VapeCon in a few, only coming back on Sunday, so i might be little slow to respond to posts ;)

The ppl going as well, see you Saterday

The rest, i will take photos and post here :)

Guy's i am leaving for VapeCon in a few, only coming back on Sunday, so i might be little slow to respond to posts ;)

The ppl going as well, see you Saterday

The rest, i will take photos and post here :)

Travel safe bud and don't forget my duo :)

Road trip!
b1c9c6f4815c48257789d8167033ba68.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ninja on the bus and the Reo performs flawless

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thank you @Rob Fisher for helping us at the door, to meet ppl like @BumbleBee (next time i will meet @Bumblebabe ) @Silver i really liked meeting your ppl. I had to leave early due to some unforeseen emergency. Next time i will make sure i will be there for longer. Thank you to all the ppl that come up to me to say hallo, really make me feel special. From my eyes it was a great success, to all having a hand it the organization well done, O @Stroodlepuff that came out of the VK stand to say hi, really appreciate it :)

The guys that picked up their mods from the group buy happy you are happy

Next year i will be there again!

@kimbo, i am so glad you came to VapeCon and it was great to see you again

Sorry I didnt manage to hook up when you arrived - that was a crunch time and my cell was in my pocket and i doubt I would have noticed it even if it jumped out and tapped me on the shoulder ;-) glad Rob Fisher saved me.... Yet again....

@kimbo, i am so glad you came to VapeCon and it was great to see you again

Sorry I didnt manage to hook up when you arrived - that was a crunch time and my cell was in my pocket and i doubt I would have noticed it even if it jumped out and tapped me on the shoulder ;-) glad Rob Fisher saved me.... Yet again....
Next time we will have sit down, cuppa coffee and a chat mate :)

Back