Kimbo's Taste Box

Really enjoyed your review on the Cherry. It made me so excited I wanted to open my lab and make a couple of gallons on it. :)

Next:

20140716_215208.jpg

Purple bubblegum, but the purple chappies bubblegum. For some reason you never tasted the bubblegum it was just this ball of grape in your mouth. @Just B what i like about your juice is you are not scared to add that little extra flavour to your juice, grape you can very easy get a soapy taste but you got it just right. You get that vapor / grape ball.

Mouth to lung: On the drag you get that grape vapor ball sitting on your tongue and when you inhale a sweet grape taste hits you in the back, there by your "kleintongetjie". On the exhale that sweet taste sitting in the back of your throat comes with the vapor and just washes over your tongue and you are almost certain the vapor will be purple.

Straight lung hit: The sweet grape taste is not intense now until you exhale, again that grape ball runs around in your mouth and all you see when you close your eye's is purple

Well done @Just B, i really enjoyed the two flavors in the taste box if you have a sample box PM i will place an order now. I have to taste the rest

Last edited:
Next:

20140716_215208.jpg

Purple bubblegum, but the purple chappies bubblegum. For some reason you never tasted the bubblegum it was just this ball of grape in your mouth. @Just B what i like about your juice is you are not scared to add that little extra flavour to your juice, grape you can very easy get a soppy taste but you got it just right. You get that vapor / grape ball.

Mouth to lung: On the drag you get that grape vapor ball sitting on your tongue and when you inhale a sweet grape taste hits you in the back, there by your "kleintongetjie". On the exhale that sweet taste sitting in the back of your throat comes with the vapor and just washes over your tongue and you are almost certain the vapor will be purple.

Straight lung hit: The sweet grape taste is not intense now until you exhale, again that grape ball runs around in your mouth and all you see when you close your eye's is purple

Well done @Just B, i really enjoyed the two flavors in the taste box if you have a sample box PM i will place an order now. I have to taste the rest
Sounds tasty :D

I must apologize to the forum, i had some personal problems and it kept me from doing decent reviews for the last couple of juices, i did taste them. The majority that is left i have in my collection. I already detained the tastebox two day's i will be sending it on it's way tomorrow. It was a real experience. Thank you @thekeeperza for the hard work you putting in with the tastebox may the next person have so much fun as i did :)

I must apologize to the forum, i had some personal problems and it kept me from doing decent reviews for the last couple of juices, i did taste them. The majority that is left i have in my collection. I already detained the tastebox two day's i will be sending it on it's way tomorrow. It was a real experience. Thank you @thekeeperza for the hard work you putting in with the tastebox may the next person have so much fun as i did :)
Sorry to hear Kimbo! Hope all is well now :)

Glad to see you had lots of fun with the taste box :D

It was a real pleasure reading about the juices you gave feedback on!

PS, are you any closer to finding that adv? :D

The Legend range of @Oupa will see me, i wanna taste all of them. And i want to taste some more of @Just B her juice does things to me ;)

@Yiannaki the weekend was a real blur , i almost forgot my manners. thank you, yes i really enjoyed the tastebox, the reviews i did was what i was tasting please use at own risk

Yes thank you all is sorted now, i am just trying to relax now :)

@Yiannaki the weekend was a real blur , i almost forgot my manners. thank you, yes i really enjoyed the tastebox, the reviews i did was what i was tasting please use at own risk

Yes thank you all is sorted now, i am just trying to relax now :)
Not to worry bud. Hehe yes. I will use at my own risk :p

I'm quite far down the list but looking forward to it :D

Great to hear all is ok now. Silver lining, if during this you did not go for the pipe, you are now a true vaper and an ex-smoker!

Enjoying your honest and unbiased review. Keep them coming. I was enjoying the solo ride on the VM Menthol Ice, and it all changed when I added a drop or two of Vape King's Grape. Mmm lovely combo for an ADV :nod:

Enjoying your honest and unbiased review. Keep them coming. I was enjoying the solo ride on the VM Menthol Ice, and it all changed when I added a drop or two of Vape King's Grape. Mmm lovely combo for an ADV :nod:
Oops see only now that read only the first page and that the taste box has moved on. But a job well done!!!

Back