King Royale Launch Party

Flavours sound awesome, will definitely be ordering some! Good luck with the event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy guys and girls and remember: Don't behave, its boring!

Will upload soon :) last people just left. Just need to sort through the camera and get the uploaded on my PC. Didn't take any with my phone.

Was an awesome day though, thank you to everyone who pulled through

King Royale is live

Sorry it took so long there was a technical error (And by technical error I mean my brain was not working and I loaded them wrong :p)

http://www.vapeking.co.za/e-liquids/south-african-e-liquids/king-royale-premium-e-liquid.html
Huge congrats on the release of your new juice line, it's been a looooong time in development. I recall you guys were already working on it when I joined the forum. I'm pretty darn excited to try these out :)

Well done guys!

Oh and.... maybe posting photos is not such a good idea, I'm out of Fomo meds

Huge congrats on the release of your new juice line, it's been a looooong time in development. I recall you guys were already working on it when I joined the forum. I'm pretty darn excited to try these out :)

Well done guys!

Oh and.... maybe posting photos is not such a good idea, I'm out of Fomo meds

Thanks bud :) I hope they meet your expectations! :) Photos will come soon, just have a bit of a busy day cleaning up etc from yesterday but as soon as I am relaxed I will upload

Super afternoon yesterday at VK headquarters for the juice launch.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438530041.028941.jpg

Lots of fun and lovely to see some vapers I haven't seen in a while and catch up. Thanks to the VK team for organising and putting on such a show. And dressing up! Lovely touch.

I ended up buying 3 of the 5 juices. Tasted great on the day. Looking forward to spending time with these juices in my own vape den ;-)

I also got a monster kayfun V2 which has just had its hot water bath so looking forward to testing that.

And after the launch I went with my esteemed fellow vaper and friend, @Yiannaki to Macdonalds for a burger and to get a special Minion toy. This is in honour of @Marzuq!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438530345.269451.jpg

Lol, 2 adults walking into McD on a Saturday night just to get a minion toy. What a hoot. Thanks @Yiannaki. Was fun. Always super to hang out and chill with you!

View attachment 32640

Lots of fun and lovely to see some vapers I haven't seen in a while and catch up. Thanks to the VK team for organising and putting on such a show. And dressing up! Lovely touch.

I ended up buying 3 of the 5 juices. Tasted great on the day. Looking forward to spending time with these juices in my own vape den ;-)

I also got a monster kayfun V2 which has just had its hot water bath so looking forward to testing that.

And after the launch I went with my esteemed fellow vaper and friend, @Yiannaki to Macdonalds for a burger and to get a special Minion toy. This is in honour of @Marzuq!

View attachment 32642

Lol, 2 adults walking into McD on a Saturday night just to get a minion toy. What a hoot. Thanks @Yiannaki. Was fun. Always super to hang out and chill with you!
A great afternoon spent with great juices and excellent company!

Congrats on the new line @Stroodlepuff and @Gizmo. I was really impressed with the liquids. Clearly all that time spent in R&D with them has paid off.

@Silver - a pleasure as always to hang out with you man. The trip to McDonald's was awesome!

Was great seeing @Rowan Francis , @dr phil and @shaunnadan again

I also finally got to put a face to the forum name when I met one of our expert coil masters - @Average vapor Joe

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the feedback @Silver and @Yiannaki. Glad to hear you are enjoying the juices.

Just a small note on the bottles. The next batch will have a clear strip down the one side so you can see your juice levels a bit better :)

View attachment 32640

View attachment 32642

That minion looks like he belongs right there in vaping heaven. Looks like I missed out in a fun fancy dress vape meet. Nicely done guys

A great afternoon spent with great juices and excellent company!

Congrats on the new line @Stroodlepuff and @Gizmo. I was really impressed with the liquids. Clearly all that time spent in R&D with them has paid off.

@Silver - a pleasure as always to hang out with you man. The trip to McDonald's was awesome!

Was great seeing @Rowan Francis , @dr phil and @shaunnadan again

I also finally got to put a face to the forum name when I met one of our expert coil masters - @Average vapor Joe

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Nice to meet you too mr @Yiannaki. And the same to @shaunnadan , @Silver , @HappyCamper and @Stroodlepuff .
Hope to meet you guys again
:)

Last edited:
To Everyone at VK.

Well bloody done !

Awesome event, i iust chilled, vaped a load ! And had a chance to meet some of the guys on thenforum.
The attire was awesome ! And the theme created was really fitting.

Finally, the juices, oh yeah !!!!

Very nom nom nom delicious juice.
Once i sat down and really just took it all in, wow !
I hope the range grows huge ! You guys have the potensial and experience to create the best.

Grammarcy for the awesome event.

To Everyone at VK.

Well bloody done !

Awesome event, i iust chilled, vaped a load ! And had a chance to meet some of the guys on thenforum.
The attire was awesome ! And the theme created was really fitting.

Finally, the juices, oh yeah !!!!

Very nom nom nom delicious juice.
Once i sat down and really just took it all in, wow !
I hope the range grows huge ! You guys have the potensial and experience to create the best.

Grammarcy for the awesome event.
Thank you for the kind words. Glad you enjoyed it :)

Lol, next such event i think it must be compulsory to wear forum name tags

@MunG, we probably met but i didnt know it was you on the forum

Lovely meeting you @Average vapor Joe - wicked setup you have. Your clouds were huge!
And i also out a face to @reijnier - was lovely to meet you and your wife
Keep up the excellent vaping job and i hope your wife becomes an exclusive vaper soon!!

@ silver we did meet almost as i was about to leave, but had an awesome conv. With you pulling out that evod style device hahaha.

Back