Kings Crown - Juice Reviews

@lmthiaz khan I agree.but love the taste of the juice.and as you dead a very nice review that silver did yet again.

Thanx for the great review @Silver. In depth and i thoroughly enjoyed reading it man. Awesome points:rock:

Thanx for the great review @Silver. In depth and i thoroughly enjoyed reading it man. Awesome points:rock:

Thanks @K_klops , much appreciated.
Thanks for your review too. These juices are all special. One has to live with them a bit and give them a chance.
Just am so glad we have more choice now than I can cope with ;-)
Compared to a year ago

Hi all

I've been vaping this famous "Suicide Bunny" juice for the past month - part time in the Nautilus Mini and the Reo.

I got the 12mg initially from Vape King and then a 18mg bottle from Vape Cartel. I paid R280 for 30ml. For this review I am focusing on the 18mg juice and mouth to lung vaping. Some Googling suggested that this juice has a PG/VG ratio of 30/70. So I believe it's quite high in VG.

Kings Crown - FIGHT YOUR FATE (18mg)

Bottom line - a lemony sourness with a creamy sweetness. Nice combo but I found myself wanting a bit more sourness and felt the two flavours cancelled each other out a bit. Nice premium juice but it didn't grip me enough. I would not re-order.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1420986319-083092-jpg.19117

The juice has a light yellowy colour and a fruity sour smell. I love sour tasting things.

I get something lemony with a bit of a creamy sweetness. The lemony taste is lemon and is reasonably sour. The creamy sweetness is more in the background for me and difficult to pick out what it tastes like. Its not fresh strawberry because the creaminess makes it a bit sweeter. It's a creamy "muted" strawberry to me. Not in your face, quite subtle. I found myself wanting it to be a bit more sour and have a bit more of a "sour punch" or twang. In a way, the two flavours sort of cancel each other out a bit. But it is nice nevertheless.

The overall vape is of medium sweetness and medium wetness. It tastes quite natural.

Throat hit is very pleasing. It is quite strong. Comfortably in the upper half of the scale for 18mg juices. Nice and strong for mouth to lung. I like that. And quite impressive for a 70% VG juice if that's what it is.

What I like about this juice is the texture. It is very smooth. It has a nice "puffiness" to it. The juice vaporises very well. I get good vapour production - understandable if it's a high VG juice.

Is it a bold or mellow vape? I'd say somewhere in-between. The throat hit makes it bolder but the flavours and the smoothness soften it. Although I liked it, I didn't like it enough to be able to vape it all day.

I found the aftertaste was a bit disappointing. I get that "muted sweetness". It's not bad at all, just not as nice as the vape itself.

Differences between the Reo/RM2 (1 ohm coil) and the Nautilus Mini (BVC coil - 12-15 Watts):
  • It vaped nicely on both, but for me it had better overall flavour on the Reo/RM2
  • The Reo brought out the lemony sourness more and the vape was a bit wetter.
  • The throat hit was quite a lot stronger on the Reo
  • On the Nautilus Mini, the vape was drier and a bit more "powdery"
Overall, while I enjoyed vaping this juice and can definitely say it is a quality blend, it was not amazing for me. I did not find myself reaching for it and wanting more.

Perhaps this would be a different story in lung-hitting high power mode, but I have not tried that yet.

Packaging:
  • I think the packaging is good
  • Glass bottle with glass dripper and a "child deterrent" cap
  • The labelling is average. You can hardly see the name of the juice and have to look carefully for the nic strength. Red on black is hidden. No mention of PG/VG ratio.
  • I like the sharp point of the glass dripper. However it's a bit too short to get to the bottom of the bottle, so getting the last 20% out requires some tilting. Not a major problem though.
Equipment used:
  • Nautilus Mini with 1.8 ohm BVC coil - on SVD - at 12-15 Watts
  • REO Grand/RM2 with 1.0 ohm single micro-coil and organic cotton wick - 14 to 18 Watts, depending on battery level

I totally agree. I personally found that the flavors are underwhelming and just really dont stand out.

The winner in this line for me is The King, peanut butter, cookie with a hint of coffee.

Back