KLM and Vape Gear

Neal

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hello all,
Did a search on forum before posting this, apologies if I have overlooked any previous info that has been posted. Am flying back to UK for couple of months at start of next year and as I had some gear confiscated in Dubai was thinking of changing airline from Emirates to KLM, via Amsterdam to Newcastle. As far as I can see on website I should be cool to carry vape gear in my carry on luggage, but before booking flight thought I would find out if anyone on forum has any experience of KLM? Flying from Jhb incidentally. Thanks guys.

No problem at all with KLM. Always take vape gear with me in my carry on.

Dude amsterdam for sure. Then go take us a nice photo of you clouding up some stoners :p

I actually swapped my Jan flights to Jhb -> somewhere -> Toronto from Emirates to KLM this week. Have not had any issues with them before.

And I was not planning on getting gear confiscated, as much as I love flying via Dubai. Then again, on the way back I plan to cross the border into Germany, so AMS makes more sense this time around anyway.

PS: KLM is the only provider thus far that has recognised my vape gear in the past and told me to put it away. (2 intl trips a year)

"Sir, is that a electronic cigarette?"
"Yes, mam."
"Please put it away, you won't be able to use it on the flight."

Back