Koh Gen Do No taste

Use spaced coils and lower ohms. It will wick faster and the flavor will be way better.

Your problem is the twisp clearo. Stick to replacing their coils instead of rebuilding. Its not intended to be rebuilt so dont expect great results when you do. Certainly not KGD giving you problems. KGD gives fantastic flavour and is one of the most efficient wicking materials you can get.

Yup twisp clearo=no flavour

Hi @daniel craig

I do tend to agree with @Vapington above
These Clearo type devices were not really intended to be rebuilt

I used to rebuild the Mini Protank 2 many moons ago and did get decent performance with normal organic cotton from Dischem, but there are so many things that can go wrong and its so fiddly. Also, the life of the wick and build was not consistent. I now use the stock standard silica coils for my Evod1 (the same coils as for the mini Protank 2). I get better life and its far less hassle.

So while you may be able to vape it i dont think you are necessarily getting a good idea of the KGD wick using the Clearo tank at the low power with 32g wire.

Perhaps keep your kGD to try on another RDA or rebuildable tank

Your problem is the twisp clearo. Stick to replacing their coils instead of rebuilding. Its not intended to be rebuilt so dont expect great results when you do. Certainly not KGD giving you problems. KGD gives fantastic flavour and is one of the most efficient wicking materials you can get.
I do have other mech mods which I'm gonna use the KGD on, I just tried it out first on the twisp.

I rebuild twisp coils on a regular basis,a piece of 28g kanthal,a piece of silica and off we go.Takes a while to wick in properly but once it does it is so much better.Very eager to try cotton on my next one.Or to buy a proper RBA lol

Back