Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Liz

Vaping Addict
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hey all :)

Sean is selling his KTM cause he can't go off roading anymore with his neck problems that was discovered with his last stint in the hospital last month.

The KTM has just had a major service, cleaned and set carburetor, new front and rear brakes, oil changes, new grips and gear lever. He has a set of extra plastics to go with the deal too.

Selling price : R20 000 neg.

If you're interested, send me a PM for his number and you can chat to him about it, cause i know buggerall about these things hahaha, just told him i'd load it on here for him :)

IMG-20140804-WA0005.jpg IMG-20140804-WA0006.jpg IMG-20140804-WA0007.jpg

Last edited:
No Yster Bessie! a Man without his Yster is like a vaper without batteries :eek:. I hope you have his consent on this sale?

Hahaha yes ofcourse I do, he asked me to load it for him, he has to sell due to his neck...

That's why I got him a mountain bike to mess around on.

His cartlidge between his "nekwerwels" is wearing down and he'll have to go for a cage fushion op at some point, so unfortunately he can't ride his awesome iron beast anymore... :(

sent from a Reo & MVP happy cloud

Last edited:
Hey all :)

Sean is selling his KTM cause he can't go off roading anymore with his neck problems that was discovered with his last stint in the hospital last month.

The KTM has just had a major service, cleaned and set carburetor, new front and rear brakes, oil changes, new grips and gear lever. He has a set of extra plastics to go with the deal too.

Selling price : R20 000 neg.

If you're interested, send me a PM for his number and you can chat to him about it, cause i know buggerall about these things hahaha, just told him i'd load it on here for him :)

View attachment 9290 View attachment 9291 View attachment 9292
Nice, but how does she vape? :--P:-D:-D

bwhahaha she does vape, when she goes she blows the biggest clouds hahahaha :rofl:

it's a load of fun, i'm very sad for him that he has to let her go, but atleast i'll be "first lady" in his life again hahahaha

it's a load of fun, i'm very sad for him that he has to let her go, but atleast i'll be "first lady" in his life again hahahaha
I confess, I am crap on an off-road. :rolleyes:

Superbikes = no problem:rock:
Off-Road Bikes = Picture a baby buck trying to walk for the first time. My mates almost peed themselves laughing at me:confused::oops:

GLWS - and congrats on re-earning your first lady status!:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back