KUI bottom feed mod

hopefully next week .. all depends on the shipping agents now, and i think before the holiday they are quite busy so dont hold you breath
ok cool, I am super excited and the pictures are just adding to it. will keep fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Then the shit is goin to hit the fan here to keep the exited Vapers at bay and get it to them ;)
Public announcement from Eskom:

Good news and bad news.

Bad news is the shit is going to hit the fan.

Good news is the fan will be off from 9am to 1pm courtesy of loadshedding.

what has happened so far? Seen some of them in Vape mail thread? How do we get them?

Fantastic, if possible @me when you decide. Would love to give BF a shot without dropping 2 grand on a REO :)

Hi.

The upgrade kits are in the air and i am getting a version 2 / second batch to review as well. With me being in the States i will most probably only have the by Monday. I will post when i get them so i can get the upgrade kits to the KUI'ers ;)

Hi

Sorry for posting so late, i had to sort out the shipping with Courier Guy

PM me if you need a kit please

They will be free you just pay for the shipping. This will include a new button, 2 x new bottles and a new adjustable 510. You have the option via Courier Guy R120 flat rate or SAPO overnight R70

You can bundle

Hi

Sorry for posting so late, i had to sort out the shipping with Courier Guy

PM me if you need a kit please

They will be free you just pay for the shipping. This will include a new button, 2 x new bottles and a new adjustable 510. You have the option via Courier Guy R120 flat rate or SAPO overnight R70

You can bundle
And I presume that delrin part in place of the brass?

Back