KUI bottom feed mod

Anybody want to collect their replacement parts from Fourways JHB?
I need to get my 3 sets and can add for others.

@kimbo did you ever get the other bottles that were missing from the original order?

Anybody want to collect their replacement parts from Fourways JHB?
I need to get my 3 sets and can add for others.

@kimbo did you ever get the other bottles that were missing from the original order?

That is the two bottles per upgrade kit i am sending with

Was just curious if they perhaps sent the extra bottles as per original order.
With the original order you got a small bottle and a big bottle in the box with the KUI

That is 1 x 4 ml and 1 x 8ml
Now i send you 2 x 4ml that they forgot to send with the first order

Yes that i actually the bottom piece of the button

View attachment 23592
Ah, of course, my bad.
And thank you for all your trouble and patience with this group buy. It must have been the stuff of nightmares for you. Am sure you will be relieved when all is over. Much easier being a vendor than a Group Buy director:D.

Ah, of course, my bad.
And thank you for all your trouble and patience with this group buy. It must have been the stuff of nightmares for you. Am sure you will be relieved when all is over. Much easier being a vendor than a Group Buy director:D.
@Andre Scans told me yesterday that we (south Africa) was the only ppl that requested the upgrade parts to do the upgrade our self.

Well, if I were Scans would have done something pro-active - they have lost a lot of goodwill imo.
Agree, maybe post on FB that they will do this but i think most have already send back

@kimbo anyone sending to Cpt?
Thanks for organising this. I love my kui even with its little "niggles" but the button fix will just make it that little bit better :clap:

Back