KUI review

gertvanjoe

Dedicated Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Ok I have had the KUI for about 1 1/2 months I deem it fair to give it a review

I like the idea of squonking. Dripping if I want to and a tank at hand for when I don't

Firstly it has it quirks . The switch plate when coming undone shorts out to the body . I installed some insulation plate to prevent this from happening again : Minor quirk

It's heavy : Minor quirk

Its fun to use : Positve

It fell down the table . No problem . Only thing is, with the mod being so heavy it ripped out the atty from the mod

So in general, nice to experience bottom feeding if you are planning on buying something in the foreseeable future . Ultimately flawed.

I know I said I liked it and even on a occasion recommended it, but I guess at the price it's not too bad. But have a backup ready

If your review ends with have a back up.
I rather not waist my cash. I was actually gonna get 1 this weekend.
Thanks @gertvanjoe, you saved me R200 ☺
I rather save up for a 2nd hand reo

Well if you won't let it fall down, it actually is a nice albeit heavy mod. Tonight was not my night to struggle with things and the hammer was nearby. I liked the time I have had with it and will somewhere get another. For me it was about the experience gained in building my own squonk which in fact was why I got it initially.

Go get it : you know you want to , just don't let it fall of the table ....

It is definitely fun, but IMO not a regular device. I have used mine once or twice. It is not a mobile device and the supplied atty is quite crap. At R200 it is well worth the experience, but I will have to wait for a Reo one day, if I want to squonk all day and every where

Back