Kylin/Ammit VS Crown III

Thank you Sir, for your wonderful wisdom Mr @BioHAZarD! Have I mentioned how much I like you? And what an inspiration you've been in my vaping journey? I am the president of the BioHAZarD fan club. (@Stosta you think it's working? Should I ask for his spare Omni?) :rofl::risas3:

Thanks, will def keep this in mind, if/when I get one. @Sir Vape did a wicking video too, which I believe prevented some of the flooding issues that the first users had. Should I get a Kylin, I'd def give that a try.
LMAO

Was a very good attempt :) but sadly NO :) it is however nice to know that I have a fan club. hahahaha. T-shirts will be forthcoming :)

Thank you Sir, for your wonderful wisdom Mr @BioHAZarD! Have I mentioned how much I like you? And what an inspiration you've been in my vaping journey? I am the president of the BioHAZarD fan club. (@Stosta you think it's working? Should I ask for his spare Omni?) :rofl::risas3:

Thanks, will def keep this in mind, if/when I get one. @Sir Vape did a wicking video too, which I believe prevented some of the flooding issues that the first users had. Should I get a Kylin, I'd def give that a try.
You should have told him about the shrine you built in his honour, that might have pushed him over the edge! :rolleyes:

Awesome dude !!!! Well done

@Stosta will send you your OMNI :rofl: He Volunteered being the super nice person that he is :meparto:

Back