Kylin RTA from Vandy Vapes

Looking great @Clouds4Days and @KZOR

Would love to hear your impressions after a while...

Looking great @Clouds4Days and @KZOR

Would love to hear your impressions after a while...

Off the bat @Silver , if you dont diy this tank is gonna cost a fortune to run.
In the space of 6 hours ive gone through 18ml of juice already.

But the flavour is outstanding...

More as the days go past.
Oh yes and tank fill No 4 and still no leaks.

The 2ml tank is just silly because this tank uses juice like no tomorrow... also with the dual coils I find the vape a little too severe for me (as I do with pretty much all dual coil set ups) so it's time to change to the 6ml tank... wow the glass was not easy to get off... but I managed without breaking it so that's a win...

With the 6ml tank I managed to fill it without making a mess... now this is a MUCH better vape for me... not sure if the extra length in the chimney cools it down a bit but I in fact seem to get better vape for my style with the 6ml tank option... my next change will be a single coil option for me and I think that may be the best option for me...

This tank is really well made and designed and I have had no leaking at all.

Is this tank about to replace my Billet Box's and Skyline? Nope... I still find the single coil in my Exocet's and Skyline at 28 watts as close to perfection a vape as I have ever had... but the Kylin is a very interesting tank and certainly has a different vape to my favourites and it going to stay in rotation for now... I guess it boils down to the style of vaping you prefer... right now I prefer the Omni over the Kylin but the testing continues...

Kylin2.jpg Kylin3.jpg Kylin4.jpg Kylin5.jpg

The 2ml tank is just silly because this tank uses juice like no tomorrow... also with the dual coils I find the vape a little too severe for me (as I do with pretty much all dual coil set ups) so it's time to change to the 6ml tank... wow the glass was not easy to get off... but I managed without breaking it so that's a win...

With the 6ml tank I managed to fill it without making a mess... now this is a MUCH better vape for me... not sure if the extra length in the chimney cools it down a bit but I in fact seem to get better vape for my style with the 6ml tank option... my next change will be a single coil option for me and I think that may be the best option for me...

This tank is really well made and designed and I have had no leaking at all.

Is this tank about to replace my Billet Box's and Skyline? Nope... I still find the single coil in my Exocet's and Skyline at 28 watts as close to perfection a vape as I have ever had... but the Kylin is a very interesting tank and certainly has a different vape to my favourites and it going to stay in rotation for now... I guess it boils down to the style of vaping you prefer... right now I prefer the Omni over the Kylin but the testing continues...

View attachment 92350 View attachment 92351 View attachment 92352 View attachment 92353

Nice uncle @Rob Fisher , glad you get more along with the Kylin now.
Once youve removed the glass tank the first time it them becomes easier after that.
My one con for this tank would be they should have given in the box 2 x 6ml glass and only 1x 2ml glass and not the other way around.

Last edited:
Popped a 4mm Fused Clapton from The Coil Company (@RiaanRed I think is fused clapton or is it a staple clapton?) single coil into the Kylin and it's a much better vape for me... really good vape!

Out with the old...
Kylin4mm-01.jpg

In with the new!
Kylin4mm-02.jpg Kylin4mm-03.jpg Kylin4mm-04.jpg Kylin4mm-05.jpg Kylin4mm-06.jpg Kylin4mm-07.jpg Kylin4mm-08.jpg Kylin4mm-09.jpg Kylin4mm-10.jpg

Thanks for all the feedback @Rob Fisher
Good to hear it's working nice with a single

Popped a 4mm Fused Clapton from The Coil Company (@RiaanRed I think is fused clapton or is it a staple clapton?) single coil into the Kylin and it's a much better vape for me... really good vape!

Out with the old...
View attachment 92387

In with the new!
View attachment 92388 View attachment 92389 View attachment 92390 View attachment 92391 View attachment 92392 View attachment 92393 View attachment 92394 View attachment 92395 View attachment 92396
Wheres the Cloud pic Uncle Rob :wasntme:

Compared to the Dotmod Petri 24mm flavor wise, is it better?

Ambitionvapers told me it is.
So far this is everyone's opinion who has used it. I'm gonna put this to the test this week.

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L09 using Tapatalk

Compared to the Dotmod Petri 24mm flavor wise, is it better?

Ambitionvapers told me it is.

I could only compare it to the Petri 22 as thats the model i have.
And i found the Kylin produced a more flavourfull vape and so did my wife.

I tested them both with Funfetti and found in the Kylin i got more of a cake taste as all the other tanks it always tastes more biscuit and the vape also tated sweeter in the Kylin.

Back