KZOR post sales review

Anneries

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
@KZOR, you have all seen his DIY recipes that he so eagerly share, you have seen his review videos.

IF you have not dealt with him, you are missing out. This guy is a real gentleman. He actually PIFed me my first RTA a Gemini, that I still have in rotation. I then later bought some of the juice he mixes.

Then when I saw he had an RDA that I had my eye on for sale I imediately DMed him and organized the transaction.

He is always friendly, always ready to chat and give out advice. His gear is really well looked after and well priced. You will not be disapointed when dealing with him.

@KZOR, you have all seen his DIY recipes that he so eagerly share, you have seen his review videos.

IF you have not dealt with him, you are missing out. This guy is a real gentleman. He actually PIFed me my first RTA a Gemini, that I still have in rotation. I then later bought some of the juice he mixes.

Then when I saw he had an RDA that I had my eye on for sale I imediately DMed him and organized the transaction.

He is always friendly, always ready to chat and give out advice. His gear is really well looked after and well priced. You will not be disapointed when dealing with him.

He is definitely one of the coolest and most genuine "forumites" I have met, I am a fan of @KZOR what a legend, had a great vape and chat with him at my cousins wedding ! :):):)

I can also vouch for @KZOR
Great guy and has an enormous passion for vaping

Last edited:
@KZOR
Hear hear.
Great guy!
I hope you're coming to VapeCon brother!
Would love to meet you!

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Let me tell you guys a story about @KZOR (at the time I didn't know it was him). I don't even know If he'll still remember this ordeal. A while back there was a cloud/trick comp at Foggas vape lounge my buddy and I decided to go and see what it's all about (first comp we've ever been to) we didn't partake in it we just went as onlookers. We chilling on the couches at Foggas and this guy (KZOR) is also chilling there with a camo UD bag full of juices, or was it a cooler bag? Lol he says "you guys can try it out" I'm always game for trying out new flavours so he passes me a couple of flavours and I give my thoughts on it then it happens! He passes me a choc mint flavour that he DIY'ed and wait for it... me being clumsy AF! I drop the glass 100ml bottle the bottle didn't break but half, if not more than that spills all over the floor!! first thing he asks are you okay?!? If someone dropped my 100ml bottle of juice I'd be pissed but not @KZOR (I don't think he was pissed) was he? Were you @KZOR? I apologized profusely but he just said no man it's cool, I even asked him how much do I owe him for spilling the juice and he said it was cool.. such a great guy. I've never bought anything from him but judging by this experience I'm sure it'll be a pleasure buying from him and in future if he has anything for sale that tickles my fancy I wouldn't hesitate. So enough rambling from my side, I'm still really really sorry about that day @KZOR !!

*PS I only found out it was the great @KZOR after watching one of his reviews I think it was the RDA showdown and recognized the guy in the video, I had some PTSD of that day after watching the video lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back