KZOR's Recipe Archive : Mint Toffee

Should i stop posting recipes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The first recipe looks great, I just hate Vbic (well the tfa one anyway) is there anything I can sub for that or is the cap one better than the tfa?
Made a batch of Mustard Milk n fed it to the toilet.

With all this DIY talk I'm almost tempted to open my box of concentrates and try make a juice... :D

Thanks for the recipes @KZOR . I'm saving them all in my library for when I start mixing.

@KZOR I see what you are doing here ;)
Thank you so much. Will definitely try both of them. Will have to check our stocks to see what we are missing, probably 70% of the required concentrates. Haha.

I got about a zillion free recipes. Some of them are by Wayne Walker and I didnt need to put a hand up and go puhleeze. He kinda threw them at the webs at large. Some are from HIC, some from NotCharlesManson. Some of the best came from Rogue Zombie who really should start a juice line. All of them just giving without ego.
upload_2016-10-27_21-39-38.jpeg

@KZOR the Stookie recipe is the Nonna's cake FA? I haven't seen TFA Nonna Cake yet.
Also I'm out of Sugar Cookie V2, can I sub for V1 (for reals I has V1 :D)

Hi @KZOR just mixed your Strookie. Thank you very much. How long to steep?
I don't steep any of my juices except the custards.
Mix, shake , fill basin with hot water, place inside for 5minutes, shake the crap out of it, refill with hot water and place bottle in it again, 10 minutes later cool under cold water, shake and vape. :)
You can give the bottle some air while vaping.

Rob try This

3.5% Flavor Art Arctic Winter
0.5% Tfa Koolada
2% Flavor Art Coconut
1% Inwera Coconut
0.25% Flavor Art Lemon sicily

Made a note! Thanks @VapeSnow! Missing 2 ingredients... or better still bring a small bottle with to the CT VApe Meet Baby! :p:D:b1::banana:

I got about a zillion free recipes.
Not as amazing as your zillion but still worth looking at.

Here is a site with 49200+ recipes and counting.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=

Very nice site when used correctly. I normally type in the name of a new concentrate and hit enter. I then click the "rating" button and look at a few top rated recipes to get ideas of what could work well together.
Wonderful tool for DIY enthusiasts.

Back