Lekka Vapors - Juice Reviews

Elvis' Breakfast

So far this is my favorite juice, absolutely love this stuff. Started with 12mg as this is the highest stock nic level available. After I finished the 30ml bottle way too quickly I had @ShaneW hook me up with a special request 18mg mix, it's going down very fast but being a higher nic I can take it a little slower. The extra nic doesn't seem to affect the flavours but does make the already thick throat hit slightly heavier. I've also noticed that I need to drink a lot more water with this juice, it makes me really thirsty, noticeably more so than other VG heavy juices.

Flavours are spot on, firm ripe bananas and smooth creamy sticky peanut butter. Well done @Tristan, you have a real winner here, don't change a thing :)

image.jpg

Carabana

After trying Elvis' Breakfast and realizing that I like banana vapes I had to try Carabana which as the name suggests is a Caramel and Banana mix. I had some 18mg mixed on request from Shane at Juicyjoes.co.za. Unlike other "caramel" juices I've tried this one actually tastes like Caramel Treat and not burnt sugar, the bananas add a richness and rounds it off perfectly. If you liked Elvis' Breakfast but need something sweeter then this is it. This one also has a pretty substantial throat hit at a 50/50 PG to VG ratio and will also require a steady supply of drinking water. Great juice! Will definitely be getting more of this.

image.jpg

Choc Mint

Tried this one at 12mg. This one tends to gunk up my 0.5 ohm coil on my dripper fairy quickly but it's a small price to pay for something that tastes exactly like this:

image.jpg

Menthol

Another one that I had mixed for me at 18mg, also got one for @Bumblebabe at 6mg which I tried after trying the 18mg to verify my findings. It does have a slightly cool sensation to it but I certainly would label this stuff as "menthol".

This is what comes to mind:

image.jpg

I can only describe this as wet cardboard, not too bad I guess if you need something to water down a stronger flavoured juice with.

Company: lekka Vapors
Product Name: Elvis' Breakfast
Product Image:
5c190978a6e40f717dc2ee03a1733bb9.jpg

Reviewer: Moonunit

Mod: Smok BT50
Watts/Volts: 20W/3.something

Atomiser: Aspire Atlantis
Coil Resistance: 0.5
Wicking Material: Standard off the shelf coil

Strength: 6mg
Blend: 50/50
Price: R100.00/30ml

Website blurb:
Reviewer Notes: heard about this about a year ago when I was but a young vaper still using a twisp. Tried it out for one or 2 puffs and was blown away by the flavour in that it tasted just like what it was described to be.

Recently joined ecigssa and rediscovered this flavour after long forgetting its name, and couldn't believe my luck.

@Tristan told me I need to let it steep but I was too impatient I had to try it, initial flavour was very potent banana with a slight peanut under tone, as has been described by others. Letting it steep for a week and will report back. ADV, maybe...?

Similar to: banana marshmallow sweets

Avoid if:

Sorry about the necro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back