Lekka Vapors - Juice Reviews

Hein510

Creator of Ohm1 Eliquid range
LV

Awards
Hey guys.

Just picked up the Strapple Mint from LekkaVapors.

One word!!! DAAAAAMN!!!!! This shait is tasty!

This is the first juice I've tasted other than the norm e-juice like Liqua and TopQ and this feels like an other class of liquid.

I'm using it in my Protank 2 with a freshly charged ego twist battery running with a 2.2 Ohms coil.

Straight out the bottle without any steeping or breathing the flavors is there, nothing in your face, just very nice. Cant really say what the overpowering flavor is between Strawberry and Apple, its like they're walking hand in hand, side by side, making love to each other, the mint is non existent in the initial drag and you really feel it cool your throat and mouth which is really nice seeing that the liqua mint and menthol's are all really overpowering.

Now I think this juice is somewhere round 30/70 PG/VG and I've used more PG based liquids and if you have read some of my stuff you'll know I had some trouble with burnt tastes and gurgles etc. At 3.8V this Strapple Mint is really nice but when I started cranking this sucker up its like more and more flavor on tap!
4.3V the mint really starts kicking in and 'making love' turns to a battle for flavor and these 3 just start kicking the living shait out of each other but no one wins.
4.8V the vapor production really starts kicking in but when I chain vape it eventually start getting a burnt taste. Now with the Liqua when I got to 4V it starts to burn and that's not even chain vaping, this VG based liquid really holds up and at 4.8V the flavor is right about spot on with 4.3V but with more vapor.
at 4.3V I can still chain vape and every 4 or 5 drags just give it a dry vape to pull that juice into the coil.

I still wanna try it on my Twisp with the 2.2Ohms coil setup I'm running in there, this will give me a tighter drag and DUM DU DU DUM, just got the Trident dripper from @CVS! cant wait to set this sucker up and taste this juice.

also got a custom mix from LekkaVapes which I'll try out later as @Tristan told me to let it steep for a couple of days, but I'm still gonna try some now when this Strapple Mint is finished or maybe after another tank of Strapple Mint.

LekkaVapors, this stuff is awesome!

Ok got the Trident setup and WHOA what a difference! Flavor heaven! Everything I just said but doubled or almost trippled!!! didn't think a dripper will have such a big difference on taste! New favorite flavour and gonna be my all day vape for a couple of days till the custom mix is steeped! (Is that right... when steeping is finished is it steeped?)

Well the purists call it 'curing' not steeping these days - who the hell knows, can't keep up with you kids anymore

Well the purists call it 'curing' not steeping these days - who the hell knows, can't keep up with you kids anymore

Shite @Derick I think the purist sniff instead of vape - Glue cures! I definitely vape ejuice not glue!

hehe - well they say that tea steeps - i.e. gets stronger because you leave the tea bag in there longer - juice you are not leaving anything in there to make it stronger, you are just giving the chemicals time to bond - hence curing - like glue gets harder (chemicals bonding)

In any case, I've never tasted cured or steeped juice, I'm waaay to impatient :)

I have read that if you put juice in your slow cooker on its lowest setting , in water, then after about 3 hours it is steeped - might be something I'd look into :)

I have read that if you put juice in your slow cooker on its lowest setting , in water, then after about 3 hours it is steeped - might be something I'd look into :)

Lets hope you dont get the nuke effect like the microwave incident ;):p??

Speed steeping can be done by 'Streathing' which accelerates steeping by physical agitation and air circulation - check the Riptrippers video Giz posted a few days back.

Otherwise try an Ultrasonic cleaner - I am loving my one. One hour in the USC is the same as one week of steeping. Still experimenting but results are promising so far

Yep, have read up on all the different steeping methods and their pros and cons - just remember that some of the steeping methods can break down your nicotine - effectively dropping your nic level - some tests that involved heating the liquid dropped the nic content by as much as 20% !

Ok got the Trident setup and WHOA what a difference! Flavor heaven! Everything I just said but doubled or almost trippled!!! didn't think a dripper will have such a big difference on taste! New favorite flavour and gonna be my all day vape for a couple of days till the custom mix is steeped! (Is that right... when steeping is finished is it steeped?)

lol nice one dude. perhaps next time maybe don't post it under an eliquid review that you started? :)

Ultra Sonic bath method still works the best for me.

Nice review @Hein510
Thanks for writing it up
Sounds like a Lekka juice indeed.

Lets hope you dont get the nuke effect like the microwave incident ;):p??
Haha! That was bad dude! Don't what ever you do nuke anything remotely menthol or minty

Just a quick one guys. I recently received my batch of Vape Mountain's VM4, Vanilla Custard, Strawberry and Pineapple. All 12mg 30mil bottels. What I did with steeping was pour the content of each bottle into its own class. Put it in the bath with geyser water. Left it standing for 30 min so liquid was nice and warm. I then frothed the liquid for 3 min each, took it out of the bath and left it standing for another 30 min or so and re-bottled it. You can not believe the difference! And for the nic, It still puts me on a decent plug when vaping to hard! It is a real cheap and easy way to enhance your juice.

Just a quick one guys. I recently received my batch of Vape Mountain's VM4, Vanilla Custard, Strawberry and Pineapple. All 12mg 30mil bottels. What I did with steeping was pour the content of each bottle into its own class. Put it in the bath with geyser water. Left it standing for 30 min so liquid was nice and warm. I then frothed the liquid for 3 min each, took it out of the bath and left it standing for another 30 min or so and re-bottled it. You can not believe the difference! And for the nic, It still puts me on a decent plug when vaping to hard! It is a real cheap and easy way to enhance your juice.

I seriously gotta give that method a try..

Got a little juice left that could use some enhancement

Anyone have any more reviews on his juice? Woul like to get, just dont know what.. Lol

I love Tristan's peanut butter and banana juice. Its absolutely divine.

Can't beat his Strapple mint, choc mint and Banana and peanut butter, if you like Turkish delight try the Energy!

One thing to keep in mind thou, his juice sells out quick so do yourself a favor and let it steep for a week or so to really make it taste awesome!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

One thing to keep in mind thou, his juice sells out quick so do yourself a favor and let it steep for a week or so to really make it taste awesome!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
Will do most def! Not going to be able to order right away sadly.

Back