Lemo RTA

The iStick + Lemo is indeed a pretty amazing pair :D
Pop some HH in there and experience it on the next level, just beware the silver monster :giggle:
Giving Skyblue a break for now, Boba's Bounty is going in next, yes, at 18mg :D

Aha! I'll be sure to get some and give it a go. Thanks

Quite a fantastic juice...and it changes flavour profile at different power levels - more menthol at low wattage, sweeterish at higher levels ;)
Haven't heard anyone who tried it who didn't at least like it a bit...most people love it (like me) :D

You are lucky, many different cotton and wire has been introduced since this thread was created so u have it at the perfect time. At one point vendor vape shop had them for r50 a piece, I should have taken a few at the time

You are lucky, many different cotton and wire has been introduced since this thread was created so u have it at the perfect time. At one point vendor vape shop had them for r50 a piece, I should have taken a few at the time
In all honesty if I see another one I’m starting negotiations immediately.

I’m really enjoying mine now, flavour is magnificent

Glad for you @Room Fogger
It has a sharpness to it that I dont get from other tanks Ive tried
It's "razor blade" sharp
And on fruity menthols with lots of menthol I get a really nice throat burn three quarter way through a long drag
Lovely

I think it has to do with the shape of the chamber and the long thin drip tip
I have tried other driptips but the original tip has the sharpest flavour for me on my juice

Glad for you @Room Fogger
It has a sharpness to it that I dont get from other tanks Ive tried
It's "razor blade" sharp
And on fruity menthols with lots of menthol I get a really nice throat burn three quarter way through a long drag
Lovely

I think it has to do with the shape of the chamber and the long thin drip tip
I have tried other driptips but the original tip has the sharpest flavour for me on my juice
Menthol fruit is the next batch going through it @Silver , will be rewicking hopefully Sunday, untill then it’s coffee all the way.:D

Back