Let's see how many vaping ladies we have here...

Hola!!! although I'm not a vaper any more...I'm a girl on the forum :)

Hi @Melinda. Glad you're still on the forum even if you're no longer vaping. If its not too personal might I ask why?

I did what everyone wanted to do when they started Vaping, I first quit my cigarettes with vaping, and then as a natural progression stopped vaping, and no I do not mind the question, I'll answer all questions honestly, so if you don't want to know the honest answer don't ask :rofl:

@Melinda Lol! Nicely put. That's pretty good. I've bee of cigs for a month now. So relatively new. But am enjoying vaping. ;)

Hi ladies, is this the thread were we rant about husbands and kids ;) If not then we need to start one :p
Only kidding, just been one of those weeks, I have to admit that a stinkie is beckoning me, luckily I have none at home and don't have time to go the the shop

Hi ladies, is this the thread were we rant about husbands and kids ;) If not then we need to start one :p
Only kidding, just been one of those weeks, I have to admit that a stinkie is beckoning me, luckily I have none at home and don't have time to go the the shop
Hi @VapeGrrl
This can be a forum for ladies. So whatever you want to talk about, go for it. Vaping, husbands, kids, you name it!

Back