Liok Who Joined The Club

Imotions

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
At long last hehe MVP babeh

First question though lol how long do i charhe it before first use or cam i use it till the battery dies them give it a full charge?

Congratulations on you MVP sir. I used mine till the battery died and then only charged it

whoop whoop!!!! congrats on the new MVP :rock: we want pictures please :--P

also, it's been told to me that the batteries don't work the same as our cell batteries, where you have to let it run down completely before charge (aparantly they don't actually like to run down too low) and also don't have to charge full before first use.

So in my humble opinion, vape to your heart's content and place on charge every night next to your cell and you will NEVER run out of battery life :rock:

Should be near full already. Screw on a tank and vape away!

Now lets see her!!

Haha actually i couldnt di anything with it i justvpicked it up and went straight back to work so gotabsit in jhb traffic till i get home or better yet try multitask on the road and set ut up haha

Welcome to MVP ownership.Holding the 2 bottom buttons in will read you resistance and then battery voltage.4.1 is as good as mine has ever been and I find performance drops from 3.7 downwards

u4umytu2.jpg
cmon n shine like a star shining so bright
egamene6.jpg
rabu5u4y.jpg
6u6eby2y.jpg
abit of a comparison to my faithful twisp with a iclear 16b..... havnt tried it yet what would be a good start up vv vw?

That's the best setting I found on my MVP 2.0. Totally rocking at that wattage @PeterHarris. Enjoy the new toy @Imotions, my advice would be to get one of the new Kanger tanks. Makes a world of a difference on the vape. Will post my picture of the MVP with the new Kanger mini.

Attachments

• DSC_0008.JPG
    DSC_0008.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 35
@Imotions I have been using my Mini Protank 3 on the MVP for more than a month now and it is a great combination. I rebuilt the coils on the weekend and used cotton wicking. The taste is great and it gives a nice warm vape. There is nothing wrong with the stock coils as well - I was just playing around. At about R180 the mPT3 is probably some of the best value for money you get.

Back