List of DIY Vendors

Ok, so I ordered and received 2 (substantial) orders from Carlossconcoctions, including some of the new R2M concentrates.

I made the Yellow Lips, Blue Lips and Red Lips last night and it looks like we have a winner(s)!!!

The Blue Lips and Red Lips requires a week steep but smells amazing!!!

YellowLips-80x80.jpg
The Yellow Lips requires an overnight steep, so I gave it the water bath treatment and gave it a go - YUM, YUM, YUM!!!
It is a raspberry and lemon macaroon and it tastes exactly as the name suggests - the flavours compliment each other beautifully and I love the macaroon on the exhale = a very well balanced blend indeed!

I mixed at at 9% 70VG/30PG. I will perhaps drop it to 8% on the next batch. This is a nice and sweet vape, sure to please the dessert loving folk! Cant wait to dig into the rest of the R2M flavours!

I love the flavour notes on the site - us DYI'ers love this sort of thing:
Capture.PNG
@NewOobY - well done and best of luck!!!

@Andre - not sure if this is on the correct thread? Please move if needs be.

Yes. The company was originally called The Perfumer's Apprentice (TPA) which has changed to The Flavorer's Apprentice (TFA).

Yes. The company was originally called The Perfumer's Apprentice (TPA) which has changed to The Flavorer's Apprentice (TFA).
Actually just for interest sake, they are still TPA, the companies name is TPA, they also sell stuff to make perfume under TPA, and they sell their edibles and vapeable products under TFA.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

any1 successfully ordered from purepuffs.co.za
placed an order with them and 3 days later its still " on hold" but i know the payment went through. any attempt to contact them has been met with silence.

any1 have any advice.

placed an order with them and 3 days later its still " on hold" but i know the payment went through. any attempt to contact them has been met with silence.

any1 have any advice.
I ordered from them once last year. No problems. If I remember correctly, they only ship once payment shows on their side.

any1 have any advice.

EDIT - seems okay now.

actually been looking to get i to diyd have my recipes and what ingredients ect they were thefirst one to stock what i needed. but tbh.. im still on the look out for a reliable vendor.

I am in Centurion. Which vendor would you suggest to order from that is close , and gives good service
This will be my 1st time ordering online and don't want to just pick one off the list.

I'm specifically looking into inawera concentrates

I am in Centurion. Which vendor would you suggest to order from that is close , and gives good service
This will be my 1st time ordering online and don't want to just pick one off the list.

Blck Vapour

Blck is renowned for impeccable service. I constantly order from them.

If you don't want to do online, I know Vape-o-wave is in Centurion and they also have a number of Inawera concentrates.

Vape Hyper is in Sunderland Ridge (Centurion)
and I have always excellent service from them. Their pricing is also very good

I ordered for the first time last week and the service from BLCK Vapour was really good. Les than 24 hours and everything was delivered.

I'm looking for (CBE) Double Mango now, but they don't have it though... :-(

I ordered for the first time last week and the service from BLCK Vapour was really good. Les than 24 hours and everything was delivered.

You'll get CBE concentrates from Flavor World

You know Vapehyper is in Centurion, they stock CBE and most other, I see on their website they say they have stock of double mango. And you can go buy straight over the counter.
I discovered last week they are less than 5km from my house, closer than any vapeshop>:), so I dont even order, just go there, even just for 1 concentrate

You know Vapehyper is in Centurion, they stock CBE and most other, I see on their website they say they have stock of double mango. And you can go buy straight over the counter.
I discovered last week they are less than 5km from my house, closer than any vapeshop>:), so I dont even order, just go there, even just for 1 concentrate
I'll see if i can pop by there on my way home one afternoon. Not too much of a detour...

Back