List of vendors who stock DIY

bjorncoetsee

Reonaut
LV

Awards
Does anyone have a list of the vendors who stock diy stuff?
Im trying to find a reliable vendor who will always have the flavors in stock that I use and preferably sell in larger quantities than 10mls and also who has good pricing

Lastly is there anywhere in SA in can find 100mg nic?

Just Checked out your site. Could you maybe explain silver/gold concentrates? Are you making your own concentrates?
Silver labels are straight or single flavors.
The Gold Labels are complex mixes we do ourselves with a combination of Silver labels and in some of them we even add a drop of EM.
The idea is basically to have the silver range for experienced diy-ers, being the silvers, and a range for the not so experienced, or people who just want a cheaper alternative with the gold labels.
The Gold labels basically just need to be mixed at around 16 - 20% concentrate, PG, VG and nic in the ratio's you prefer... shake, steep and vape.
One thing I cannot emphasis enough, especially with our concentrates is that they have to steep MINIMUM 3 weeks the slow way and at least 2 days, should you consider the ultrasonic or other fast way.
We currently supply concentrate to 3 very successful local juice makers, as well as a fourth who simply mix the Gold label and actually brand it as Pirates Grog (we gave him permission) as a trial run in some Spar and Spar Tops stores in and around Pretoria.

If you have any more questions email us piratesgrog@mweb.co.za or call myself or the other pirate (te nrs are on the website)

Hope it helps!

Greetings,

The Pirate!!

Back