Local vendors - Do you vape your own mixes

Nailedit77

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Though I'd ask the question and see what our mixoliogists Vape...

Do you Vape mainly your own creations or do you vape other juices, what would be ur ADV?

Mods please move this thread, somehow I posted in wrong place....

Sure do :D
Well, at least 3 of the 5.
I try to buy local juice once a week though, just to see what's 'cool' and all that.

Um......yeah. I vape my own creations. Why would I otherwise make them? :p

I mainly vape my own, but when a new juices flavour profile sounds intriguing I'll buy it just to try.

100% DIY here. It costs about $1 (R15) per ml here for store bought, and $.02 (R.30) per ml making my own.

I do, however, have the luxury of working with lots of vapers, so I can sample juices of all sorts to get a sense of flavours and then research recipes. It's a win-win. I build their atties for them, they keep me current.

Yup it was the whole point of DIY... Not all DIY yet but I will get there.

EDIT: I also buy from hobby mixers. A mate of mine created a juice I cant live without I ordered 100ml of it yesterday. Better than any import. Gave me goose bumps.

Yup it was the whole point of DIY... Not all DIY yet but I will get there.

EDIT: I also buy from hobby mixers. A mate of mine created a juice I cant live without I ordered 100ml of it yesterday. Better than any import. Gave me goose bumps.

What is this glorious sounding juice you speak of?

I vape mostly my own.. all sorts of flavours, but nice and light to my taste.

However i do buy a few local labels from some our favourite brands, since they're well priced.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y221-U22 using Tapatalk

I vape mostly my own stuff. I always have 10+ testers waiting to go. Sometimes I treat myself with something different, because your own cooking eventually becomes bland no matter what. But generally, yea, my juices are also my ADVs.

Oh lol... didnt get that.

Hellova interesting question then - what do our mixers/retailers vape mostly?

Sent from my HUAWEI Y221-U22 using Tapatalk
Reading it again, I actually don't know now! But that's how I interpreted it. Nevertheless would like to know from the vendors...

I can only afford to vape my own concoctions :D

There are days when I wonder if I can afford to vape my own concoctions :D

But then I just byt vas, and tomorrow I concoct a juicy brew.

What I meant was, the local juice makers. What do they vape? Curious to know if they vape their own creations or do they vape other locals mixes?

Updated heading :)

What is this glorious sounding juice you speak of?
My secret for now lol... goosebumps I tell ye, goosebumps. There are no words. It fizzes on your tongue. Like it was made by Willy Wonka. Cant wait for next week.

My secret for now lol... goosebumps I tell ye, goosebumps. There are no words. It fizzes on your tongue. Like it was made by Willy Wonka. Cant wait for next week.
Very interested in this....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

As a vendor but not a mixologist I prefer to only stock what I have tried otherwise anyone could be selling some pretty nasty stuff.
My personal favourites are Vape Elixir Pink Spot, Creamy Clouds Creamy Lemon Biscuits, and lastly (not so popularly) for all day vaping I use Liqua 18mg Cappuccino and 0mg Tobacco mixed. SO yeah I do vape the stock we carry.

Happy Vaping! @Cait

Back