Looking at the Kryten- anyone have one?

It has a machine oil taste that needs quite a few descent washes to get rid of. That ruined it for me but i understand that once it is gone then it is a descent vape.
But i am sure that it will not dethrone the CSMNT or Goons. :)
The Hadaly is a good option if you prefer single coil builds.

I have 2 Kryten's (and 2 Hadaly's, but no Goons).

The Kryten's are getting dual coil build dripping done for me very well on TC Mods, including the Minikin's (so are the Hadaly's single coil builds on Reo squonkers). So I have no interest in the Goon's.

A new kid on the block here is a CSMNT I am also liking that is currently on my VGOD Minikin.

The Petri V2 has been downgraded to residing on a SWM as I have tanks on all of the other dual series batt reg mods, but I also run an Indestructible dripper on one of the Pico's sometimes. Between them they are more than enough drippers for my uses.

I have 2 Kryten's (and 2 Hadaly's, but no Goons).

The Kryten's are getting dual coil build dripping done for me very well on TC Mods, including the Minikin's (so are the Hadaly's single coil builds on Reo squonkers). So I have no interest in the Goon's.

A new kid on the block here is a CSMNT I am also liking that is currently on my VGOD Minikin.

The Petri V2 has been downgraded to residing on a SWM as I have tanks on all of the other dual series batt reg mods, but I also run an Indestructible dripper on one of the Pico's sometimes. Between them they are more than enough drippers for my uses.

@Spydro you have to try the Goon 24 at least once in your lifetime.
It really is a great RDA.

@Spydro you have to try the Goon 24 at least once in your lifetime.
It really is a great RDA.

My lifetime is about over, I already have way more drippers (all vape gear for that matter) than I can use. So I do not need or want anymore vape mail after the two due tomorrow. :duck:

Besides, by building for the DIY and the atty like I always do, I can almost make a rusty tin can vape acceptably. :p

Make sure you clean the machine oil. I got extra machine oil with it Im sure.

Back