Looking for a tank for a new vaper (im surprising her)

Wyvern

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all, I need a small tank with coils - for a friend who is starting vaping, I found her an iJust battery secondhand for a great price, now I am looking for a tank, max unfortuantely I can spend is R200, since I am donating this setup to her as a gift. She is not into building coils, but is used to vaping sub ohm so that doesnt matter. We tried a cubis tank by she got fedup with the spitback on that. The important thing is that it has to be a tank that we can easily find coils for. If you have anything for sale please pm me.

Angie

Ive got a Cerabis that she can have.

Sent from my ONE 3G HD using Tapatalk

If you pay for shipping its free! You can order the coils from Vaperite or Vapeking. I think they are R60 a coil, but they last a long time.

If you pay for shipping its free! You can order the coils from Vaperite or Vapeking. I think they are R60 a coil, but they last a long time.

And see this is why this forum is still awesome! I am sending you a pm now :D

If you havent already come right i could offer a crown...

It's threads like these that make my heart smile :h:
Really, I just feel so glad to be part of this family who unselfishly go above and beyond for others.

Thanks agaim guys, I have the tank that @PrinceVlad is sending me :D So once that arrives I can give it to my friend so that she can vape as well :D

Thanks agaim guys, I have the tank that @PrinceVlad is sending me :D So once that arrives I can give it to my friend so that she can vape as well :D

Glad you came right @Wyvern
Big ups to you @PrinceVlad

@Wyvern when she gets her gift we want to see some photos and would be great if your friend joins and shares her vaping experience on it after a few days vaping!

Glad you came right @Wyvern
Big ups to you @PrinceVlad

@Wyvern when she gets her gift we want to see some photos and would be great if your friend joins and shares her vaping experience on it after a few days vaping!
Hai Silver, she is unfortunately technologically challanged. She wont use forums and never have. I have tried.

So far in the past month I converted 3 people - almost my whole group of friends vape now, some browse the forums but most doesnt have time for forums at all.

Hai Silver, she is unfortunately technologically challanged. She wont use forums and never have. I have tried.

So far in the past month I converted 3 people - almost my whole group of friends vape now, some browse the forums but most doesnt have time for forums at all.

Ok no problem, i know what you mean

Perhaps you can keep us updated then

@Wyvern tank is cleaned and packed, will be sending with overnight courier tomorrow!

Ange. Also still see Maddie a lot (Maddoossa). Small world.
Haha yes it is, I see a few of them on the mygaming forums mostly. Welcome to the world of vaping, these guys are awesome on so many levels.

Back