Looking for coconut vape

Cobrali

Elite Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hey all,

As the title says, I am looking for a coconut vape. I want one that is either like a coconut milk flavour or a coconut tropical mix but I just want to taste the coconut! :-D Missing the abundance of coconut juices I drank while in Thailand and China..:-(

Hey all,

As the title says, I am looking for a coconut vape. I want one that is either like a coconut milk flavour or a coconut tropical mix but I just want to taste the coconut! :-D Missing the abundance of coconut juices I drank while in Thailand and China..:-(

I'm so with you @Cobrali! I have Tropical Ice and Porcupine Rock Coconut both of which have coconut but I need one that has MORE coconut and not the roasted coconut... real coconut.

If you want to be transported back to Thailand then try find a juice from Ripe Vapes called Coconut Thai... it is just like Thai food! Not an ADV but for occasions when I want to feel like I'm back in Thailand I fill up a tank!

I'm so with you @Cobrali! I have Tropical Ice and Porcupine Rock Coconut both of which have coconut but I need one that has MORE coconut and not the roasted coconut... real coconut.

If you want to be transported back to Thailand then try find a juice from Ripe Vapes called Coconut Thai... it is just like Thai food! Not an ADV but for occasions when I want to feel like I'm back in Thailand I fill up a tank!

I have looked up all the coconut flavour vapes and even tried a few 3mg :MEEH: (I am a 0mg vaper) coconut testers at VK but none hits me like those cans of coconut juice from dis-chem or coconut milk from china town..;(

I wish I could be transported back to Thailand..haha..I will wait patiently until I find that coconut vape since I am not going to ever do DIY juices, too much effort!

Leviathan by Emissary Elixirs is a pretty damn good coconut vape with the right build. Not fruity -- more of a dessert -- but it's fantastic.

I'm aware of one in beta testing that's damn good, keep an eye out, should be out soon-ish ;-)

It's a coconut menthol and is really really nom. You can get it from vape cartel

It's a coconut menthol and is really really nom. You can get it from vape cartel
Well they only have 12mg in stock.. and i was looking at that already but the menthol puts me off..used to smoke menthol stinkies a lot. XXX in the target reduces the menthol taste so i enjoyed it.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Well they only have 12mg in stock.. and i was looking at that already but the menthol puts me off..used to smoke menthol stinkies a lot. XXX in the target reduces the menthol taste so i enjoyed it.

I haven't vaped it on a ceramic coil yet but on a cubis the menthol really stood out.

I haven't vaped it on a ceramic coil yet but on a cubis the menthol really stood out.
Haha..i know..it sticks out on the cubis and on my drippers..fresh hit of menthol over the other flavours put me off but on my target i went through 3 tanks in a day!

I have yet to try xxx I want to so bad but I have to order 100ml at least to make the order wothwhile plus the shipping to jhb it can be pricey.

I have yet to try xxx I want to so bad but I have to order 100ml at least to make the order wothwhile plus the shipping to jhb it can be pricey.
If you are at the vape cartel sunday chill 2moro i can let you try a tank. On my last 100mls. I will be there from 12 til about 2ish..have bball practice at 3pm..haha

Leviathan by Emissary Elixirs is a pretty damn good coconut vape with the right build. Not fruity -- more of a dessert -- but it's fantastic.
I have just checked the flavour profile..almond, coconut and cream! Looks so tempting..i wonder if it tastes like the GEM smoothie at Kuai's..

Cool I will try make a turn. They just up the road from me. Literally 2 min away. Bball interesting?

Cool I will try make a turn. They just up the road from me. Literally 2 min away. Bball interesting?
Haha..sweet. look for a chinese guy wearing Jordans..haha yeah it is..asian bball team practice, at least my stamina is way way better than when i was smoking!

I've made this many times, 2 week steep and u get a nice sweet smooth creamy coconut flavour with some sweetness from the pina colada.

All tfa, This to me is a wicked reel tasting coconut

Screenshot_2016-04-23-19-08-34.png

Last edited:
I have just checked the flavour profile..almond, coconut and cream! Looks so tempting..i wonder if it tastes like the GEM smoothie at Kuai's..

It does have a spicy/woody bourbon profile too. But it's very much in the background with a good organic wick (not Kendo -- as it's basically a duck's back in cotton form).

Not yet but i was planning to order them from vapechem soon..

@Cobrali
I found WW Table Mountain to have a feint coconut flavour but its a great juice and well worth a try
Did a review of it here

Like you, I long for a nice coconut flavour. I love ELP Island Ice but it has menthol.
I know of one coming out soon that is just special, awesome coconut. Sorry I can't say who or what, I know I'd be shot. The good news is that it should be out soon.

Like you, I long for a nice coconut flavour. I love ELP Island Ice but it has menthol.
I know of one coming out soon that is just special, awesome coconut. Sorry I can't say who or what, I know I'd be shot. The good news is that it should be out soon.
You guys are making me sad..please tell me when it is out so i can get my hands on a bottle before it gets sold out!

Back