Looking for Gringo 0mg 100ml

TheV

Vaping Addict
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Who has stock of Gringo 0mg 100ml? Black Friday/Cyber Monday special would be a bonus :)

@Rooigevaar, I tasted some of the 3mg and this stuff is MAGICAL! :D

Who has stock of Gringo 0mg 100ml? Black Friday/Cyber Monday special would be a bonus :)

Whhhaaatttt you had nic in ejuice. No wonder you so loopy ;)

Sent from the abyss

Whhhaaatttt you had nic in ejuice. No wonder you so loopy ;)

Sent from the abyss
And thats just a couple of puffs... imagine if I had to vape an entire 100ml of 3mg! :eek:

It's my new adv.
Couldn't find Panama that day and took a chance
And that chance paid off :p

Any vendor gonna have a special on the 30ml 0mg bottles? I'd also consider taking a couple of those :)

Awesome!!! So glad you like it!!! even with nic in it!

You can ask your local store to stock it for you, if they have 3mg it will be easy for them to order the 0mg from us. Alternatively you can order from www.wienervapeshop.co.za

Awesome!!! So glad you like it!!! even with nic in it!

You can ask your local store to stock it for you, if they have 3mg it will be easy for them to order the 0mg from us. Alternatively you can order from www.wienervapeshop.co.za

@Rooigevaar - Gringo does not seem to be listed on your site.

I will defenitely try this when I'm back is SA. I still have some Panama and thoroughly enjoying it

Sent by iDad's iPhone

@Rooigevaar - Gringo does not seem to be listed on your site.

I will defenitely try this when I'm back is SA. I still have some Panama and thoroughly enjoying it

Sent by iDad's iPhone

AH!!! you are correct! With us opening the new shop and moving the lab it has slipped my mind completely!!

Will rectify tonight!

Live on our site now! As always we prefer that you buy from your local store and order from us only if you can not get it there.

Appreciate the support so much!!!

Live on our site now! As always we prefer that you buy from your local store and order from us only if you can not get it there.

Appreciate the support so much!!!
Thanks. I'll chat to the locals first. If I don't come right I'll fall back on your site.

Btw, there is no nic selection on the Gringo on your site?

Fixed!! Thanks for the heads up!
Awesome. Thanks for the quick fix. I look forward to getting some Gringo going!

As a side note... finally got around to grabbing a bottle of Panama yesterday. The stuff does not disappoint. Another winner for the BB :D

Back