Looking for nicotine in Port Elizabeth

It's actually interesting to see which foods contain nicotine.
https://testcountry.com/blogs/nicotine/6-common-food-with-nicotine-content

Tomatoes
Potatoes
Eggplant
Teas (Green and black - instant, not brewed)
Peppers and capsicums
Cauliflower

And now the supermarkets will wonder why there's a sudden rush on the above, just as there was on Zoo biscuits, initiated by @ARYANTO. Even my brother, who isn't a vaper but had heard the story of @ARYANTO's Zoo biscuits from me, went and bought a packet!! :-D

Years ago I read a paper on nicotine demand and this outlined where we could get nicotine from. There was list of food stuffs and it said that we have a natural demand for nicotine and that it is beneficial to us as an anti inflammatory. It also noted in that paper that smokers were not prone to catching colds and flu's

It's actually interesting to see which foods contain nicotine.
https://testcountry.com/blogs/nicotine/6-common-food-with-nicotine-content

Tomatoes
Potatoes
Eggplant
Teas (Green and black - instant, not brewed)
Peppers and capsicums
Cauliflower

And now the supermarkets will wonder why there's a sudden rush on the above, just as there was on Zoo biscuits, initiated by @ARYANTO. Even my brother, who isn't a vaper but had heard the story of @ARYANTO's Zoo biscuits from me, went and bought a packet!! :-D
Just a word of warning:

When people potato, they put saliva on the potato, when ....

Hence the big potato ban of late 2020!

Stock up now!

Regards

Just a word of warning:

When people potato, they put saliva on the potato, when ....

Hence the big potato ban of late 2020!

Stock up now!

Regards

You're right @Raindance, but I NEVER share my potatoes - especially when they're cut into thin strips and fried!

My go to for DIY juice supplies and Nic is a Durban based company, Boss Vape.

If ur order is less than R500, then courier fee is only R50.
I'm in Cape Town, and I prefer dealing with the guys in Durban.
You can check out their site @ bossvape.co.za

My go to for DIY juice supplies and Nic is a Durban based company, Boss Vape.

If ur order is less than R500, then courier fee is only R50.
I'm in Cape Town, and I prefer dealing with the guys in Durban.
You can check out their site @ bossvape.co.za

Didn't know Imraan moved to Durban.
Have collected stuff from him a few times in JHB.

Didn't know Imraan moved to Durban.
Have collected stuff from him a few times in JHB.
:facepalm: Sorry... meant Jozi....

Am busy arranging couriers to Durban for something.... guess I shouldnt be Multi Tasking...:oops:

3. Eggplants
Eggplants (aubergines) have a concentration of 100 ng/g of nicotine. It is second highest next to tobacco among the nightshade family where nicotine alkaloids are commonly present. In simple terms, 10 kg of eggplant has the same nicotine content of a stick of cigarette. This only means that the nicotine content of eggplants is negligible compared to passive smoking.

giphy.gif

Me after having equal to TWO stinkies.

3. Eggplants
Eggplants (aubergines) have a concentration of 100 ng/g of nicotine. It is second highest next to tobacco among the nightshade family where nicotine alkaloids are commonly present. In simple terms, 10 kg of eggplant has the same nicotine content of a stick of cigarette. This only means that the nicotine content of eggplants is negligible compared to passive smoking.

giphy.gif

Mr. Creosote :-D

3. Eggplants

giphy.gif

No wonder I love eggplant!!!

Back