Looking for Nostalgia token 120ml in Central JHB

Jengz

Hier Kom a ding!
LV

Awards
Any vendors stocking this juice in the 120ml 2/5mg variations?

Token is bloody oustanding

Any vendors stocking this juice in the 120ml 2/5mg variations?

Token is bloody oustanding

It's best to look on the Internet @Jengz. I've just done a Google search and quite a number of vendors in Jhb stock it. You'll have t see which is closest to you. I've never heard of it but it does look good!!

@Jengz Oh. My. Vape. I just happened across a new (to me) site and came across a coffee. Yeah!!! Then decided to browse the site and guess what I found! Talk about coincidence!! Don't get too excited about the price though. Unlike any other site which I've bought from - and I buy from many, their price does not include VAT. I realised this only after I'd put the coffee in my cart and noticed that my cart total was higher the the coffee's price.

I don't like the VAT-exclusive price at all. It's misleading because we're used to a VAT-inclusive price.

Anyway, if you want to take a look:
https://thatvapeshop.co.za/Local-E-liquid/Nostalgia-Eliquid

upload_2019-4-29_18-56-32.png

Thanks for finding it @Hooked

That juice does look great @Jengz - passion, guava, pineapple and mango - plus ice
My word, that looks like my kind of vape.
Just wondering which flavours are more prominent -

@Jengz Oh. My. Vape. I just happened across a new (to me) site and came across a coffee. Yeah!!! Then decided to browse the site and guess what I found! Talk about coincidence!! Don't get too excited about the price though. Unlike any other site which I've bought from - and I buy from many, their price does not include VAT. I realised this only after I'd put the coffee in my cart and noticed that my cart total was higher the the coffee's price.

I don't like the VAT-exclusive price at all. It's misleading because we're used to a VAT-inclusive price.

Anyway, if you want to take a look:
https://thatvapeshop.co.za/Local-E-liquid/Nostalgia-Eliquid

View attachment 164999
Thanks @Hooked but that's the 60ml and at the rate I'm going through this liquid I need it in gallons!

Thanks for finding it @Hooked

That juice does look great @Jengz - passion, guava, pineapple and mango - plus ice
My word, that looks like my kind of vape.
Just wondering which flavours are more prominent -
@Silver the guava is most prominent but you get every bit of the rest of the fruits. The juice is so well rounded off with just the right amount of cool.

Ask @Safz_b I steered them toward this juice and they are half a bottle down in 2 days!

@Silver the guava is most prominent but you get every bit of the rest of the fruits. The juice is so well rounded off with just the right amount of cool.

Ask @Safz_b I steered them toward this juice and they are half a bottle down in 2 days!

That sounds amazing @Jengz - thanks for the feedback
Guava most prominent - then this is my kind of juice :banana:

This juice gonna probably be finish by tomorrow
ADV for sure
Flavours are well balanced
Its a winner

Back