Looking to buy a mod, preferably including batteries. Also looking for battery charger.

Finn-pop-soda

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Item wanted: No brand preference, 200W variable wattage Mod, could be full setup, but tank not a necessity, am looking for batteries included though; a battery charger would be much appreciated too.
If you only have have a spare charger and are willing to sell it that would be great too.

Price Preference: All for Under R1000. preferably between 600-800, but don't want to be a choosy beggar.

Condition
: Fair.

Age of the item
: Not picky.

Location of item
: Preferably in Cape Town, but will cover courier costs if not.

Delivery/Collection
: Will cover it.

Reason
: I stopped smoking cigarettes in December last year and bought a pod mod which recently bit the dust. A friend was nice enough to lend me a mod and RDA and showed me the light aka variable wattage devices, I don't want to 'overstay my welcome' by using his stuff for too long so am looking to buy my own without breaking the bank and exceeding my student budget.

Item wanted: No brand preference, 200W variable wattage Mod, could be full setup, but tank not a necessity, am looking for batteries included though; a battery charger would be much appreciated too.
If you only have have a spare charger and are willing to sell it that would be great too.

Price Preference: All for Under R1000. preferably between 600-800, but don't want to be a choosy beggar.

Condition
: Fair.

Age of the item
: Not picky.

Location of item
: Preferably in Cape Town, but will cover courier costs if not.

Delivery/Collection
: Will cover it.

Reason
: I stopped smoking cigarettes in December last year and bought a pod mod which recently bit the dust. A friend was nice enough to lend me a mod and RDA and showed me the light aka variable wattage devices, I don't want to 'overstay my welcome' by using his stuff for too long so am looking to buy my own without breaking the bank and exceeding my student budget.
Have you considered offering the cash to your friend and perhaps the feeling of guilt will go away?
Something like a gentleman’s fair trade agreement.

Have you considered offering the cash to your friend and perhaps the feeling of guilt will go away?
Something like a gentleman’s fair trade agreement.
That's what I'm planning to do for the RDA, but the Mod only goes up to 80W and I would like something higher than that. But his act of kindness definitely isn't going unrewarded.

Back