Los Vapos - Retailer Reviews

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
Since I do not see a thread for this vendor yet, I thought it apt to create one. Now this is not something I often do, especially since I have not even received my parcel yet, but these guys deserve some good feedback. Never knew they existed, but saw their stall at VapeX 2022 and figured, "cool, another vendor to keep in mind". Then I was searching for a specific mod and @adriaanh mentioned that they have it in stock. Having seen them at VapeX I immediately knew this wasn't some "fly-by-night" operation and went ahead and ordered. On a Sunday no less. Shortly afterwards, on the same Sunday afternoon I received a WhatsApp thanking me for my order and asking me to choose a free juice as this was my first order with them! This morning bright and early I got a copy of the waybill again via WhatsApp and confirmation of delivery for tomorrow. Now this in my book is going above and beyond! You guys rock and I will definitely be placing more orders in future.

P.S. I can't seem to find any names to tag them on here, so perhaps someone can assist me with that part please. Also, as a side note this is why I think events like VapeCon and VapeX are important to show new, and old, vapers who the new blood on the supply chain are and where to buy from trusted vendors who really invest in vaping as a hobby.

Much appreciated

@vicTor

always cool to find new vape shops and especially awesome to hear good feedback!

just had a look at their website and its very well done and some good prices as well!!

Have to say I'm impressed. Communication the whole way through my order, a free bottel of juice because it's my first order with them and a message asking if all is in order. Man, this is next level service. Excuse the Asgard in the photo that came from another vendor, but here is my haul for today.

IMG_20220913_125332.jpg

Back