Love valley vapour

Anwar

New Vaper
LV

Awards
I started my own line of eliquid which i wont mention, valley vapour is playing a major role in the success of my eliquid business

Thank you very much and to Andrew thats always friendly and professional when i call him thank you for your excelent service that will always make me come back to you guys

When my new customers ask me where i get my ingredients from or what nic, vg/pg im using all i say is i get all my stuff from valley vapour and they sold...

Once again thank you...

All the best with your line @Anwar

Drew has been outstanding for us DIY fans. Bringing in all we want, so we can now make a plethora of recipes we find.

I remember having to really look for recipes based on what we had available here when I started. It was a mission. It was disheartening missing one key ingredient to make a certain recipe.

Nowadays I can make just about any recipe I find thanks to Valley Vapour's enormous line-up.

I know I couldn't be bothered having to import for my hobby - I deal with it enough for business.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I started my own line of eliquid which i wont mention, valley vapour is playing a major role in the success of my eliquid business

Thank you very much and to Andrew thats always friendly and professional when i call him thank you for your excelent service that will always make me come back to you guys

When my new customers ask me where i get my ingredients from or what nic, vg/pg im using all i say is i get all my stuff from valley vapour and they sold...

Once again thank you...

Thanks so much for the kind words @Anwar and @rogue zombie! Your feedback has just made my day :D

The support is really appreciated!

Best of luck with your juice line @Anwar :)

Back