Lowering Nic

Barak

It puts the lotion on the skin
LV

Awards
Hey guys.

Quick question, i bought some 12mg looper before they were sold out again, but on the atlantis and the 0.5ohm coil, this is a bit hard.

To get it closer to 6, can i only add in some pg or vg mix in equal parts? for instance 20ml looper 12 mg with 20ml vg or pg to half it? or am i doing the maths wrong here?

Thanks

You are correct.
I always check the pg/vg ratio of the original juice and add the same ratio to lower the nic.

Hey guys.

Quick question, i bought some 12mg looper before they were sold out again, but on the atlantis and the 0.5ohm coil, this is a bit hard.

To get it closer to 6, can i only add in some pg or vg mix in equal parts? for instance 20ml looper 12 mg with 20ml vg or pg to half it? or am i doing the maths wrong here?

Thanks
You are correct, but you are going to half your flavour aswell.

However, you will compromise on flavour...
I guess that is expected. I don't think i will dilute it totally down to 6, just a little bit to get the sting out of it. I am also sitting with some bronchitis, so its especially hard at the moment.

If you can get Looper in 0mg, it would work perfect...

drop it down to about 9mg. much better and not too much flavour-loss

drop it down to about 9mg. much better and not too much flavour-loss

Jip. also what i was thinking. Oh and ps, will see if i can send that package to you on friday, otherwise monday.

Another thing, @Barak
Maybe try diluting it with a little bit at first, say 5ml, not the whole bottle
Just in case you dont like the result.

Another thing, @Barak
Maybe try diluting it with a little bit at first, say 5ml, not the whole bottle
Just in case you dont like the result.
I have decided to just man up. The flavour is too good to dilute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back