Lung Candy - Retailer Reviews

@Maxxis is an absolute legend! So willing to assist and go out of his way for me , he is nothing short of awesome.

Not only is he awesome at what he does , he is a great friend to have too!

I can only say that Johan and Lung Candy are doing great things for our community!

@Maxxis is an absolute legend! So willing to assist and go out of his way for me , he is nothing short of awesome.

Not only is he awesome at what he does , he is a great friend to have too!

I can only say that Johan and Lung Candy are doing great things for our community!

Thanks so much for the awesome feedback. We really can't do this without our amazing customers.

We will keep doing this for As long as you guys are there to support us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so decided to buy dotmod tank and 2 0.5 ohm coils today. 1st time used lung candy and what an experience. within 1 min of ordering i get a call to say no 0.5 ohm coil but can they send 0.3 ohm -no problems with that.

few minutes i phone through and say "listen i cant wait until tomorrow can i come pick up today". response " no need to sir, free delivery in jhb is same day if ordered early". blown away but thinking ja right...

so ordered at 938am and by 3pm in my hands free shipping

this is my new go to store. never had service like this before. awesome guys..u will go along way!!

so decided to buy dotmod tank and 2 0.5 ohm coils today. 1st time used lung candy and what an experience. within 1 min of ordering i get a call to say no 0.5 ohm coil but can they send 0.3 ohm -no problems with that.

few minutes i phone through and say "listen i cant wait until tomorrow can i come pick up today". response " no need to sir, free delivery in jhb is same day if ordered early". blown away but thinking ja right...

so ordered at 938am and by 3pm in my hands free shipping

this is my new go to store. never had service like this before. awesome guys..u will go along way!!

Thanks so much for the incredible feedback. Really appreciate it.

@Maxxis, thanks for the great service received my package early this morning wrapped up nice! I will say maybe you guys should notify the buyer when payment has been received and when the item has shipped with a tracking number. Not sure if you guys do that, but i never got any notifications.

@Maxxis, thanks for the great service received my package early this morning wrapped up nice! I will say maybe you guys should notify the buyer when payment has been received and when the item has shipped with a tracking number. Not sure if you guys do that, but i never got any notifications.

Thanks so much for the feedback.

We really value input where our service isn't 100% up to speed.

We have recently upgraded the system to attach a photo of the order and tracking details to the order as soon as it is dispatched. Seems like not all the emails are sending out.

We have changed servers and hopefully this is a thing of the past.

Cannot help myself and just end up buying stuff I do not need.

The owner is helpful and honest.

Haha. I do the same! Always happy to help and always great to get excellent feedback like this!

Thanks so much.

Hi all,
I order a new 4 bay charger and a couple of 18650s about 2 or so months back from lung candy. Package arrived the next next day all nicely bundled together in bubble wrap to keep it safe and sound:)
Also @Maxxis , a giant thumbs up to your guys website, super clean and super sheek lol mega hipster vibes, I like it a lot definitely one of the best online shopping experiences and visually pleasing sites to be on.
Keep it up guys:clap:

So I went to lung candy today, and all I can say is wow :) walked in and had a great chat, a lot of advice that I did not even have to ask for, but was offered freely and without condescension , which is a huge win (many mech guys will seem to be preaching/bragging, but here it felt like genuine conversation) and walked out with my shamus and coils for the ladies pico with a huge smile and a lot of new info. Will definitely be going back now that I know how many more mechs I need :D

Thanks so much @Maxxis for the awesome store and experience

So I went to lung candy today, and all I can say is wow :) walked in and had a great chat, a lot of advice that I did not even have to ask for, but was offered freely and without condescension , which is a huge win (many mech guys will seem to be preaching/bragging, but here it felt like genuine conversation) and walked out with my shamus and coils for the ladies pico with a huge smile and a lot of new info. Will definitely be going back now that I know how many more mechs I need :D

Yip, @Maxxis and his team certainly go out of their way to explain even the most basic things but also have the ability to explain the complex stuff.

Saw it first hand yesterday when I got my RDAs. While he was building my coils, several customers came in and I was happy to see how they were handled. Even a bunch of girls came in asking for fruit juices and you could see they were inexperienced with vaping. Maxxis and Marco explained quite a lot to them and helped them out without them feeling unwelcome. Then this other guy came in looking for a mod and the team spent quite a long time explaining the merits and demerits of what was on offer. I was impressed.

Also makes it more pleasant for other customers in the shop when that happens.

Agreed. And I can't stress enough the manner in which it was done. I wanted to get into mechs since last year, but I went to another vendor and was so put off by his attitude and skipped it for a good 2-3 months, and when I eventually went for it I decided to go second hand as to avoid said vendor. My stingray has since really let me down, and had to go. Following a recommendation from a friend, I decided to try lung candy, and can honestly say I never felt like I was being taught something, and they always seemed genuinely interested in what myself and my fiancée had to say, and felt more like a hangout that a 'Koop en waai' scenario. Well done guys :)

This really is the feedback that we love to get! It is also the test of our service levels as we don't know who the forums members are when they walk through the door. We strive to offer the exact same service to new as well as existing customers. Advice will always be plentiful and free!

Thanks so much for the incredible feedback! You have an incredible setup with that Paddy. Welcome to the Shamus family!

Yip, @Maxxis and his team certainly go out of their way to explain even the most basic things but also have the ability to explain the complex stuff.

Saw it first hand yesterday when I got my RDAs. While he was building my coils, several customers came in and I was happy to see how they were handled. Even a bunch of girls came in asking for fruit juices and you could see they were inexperienced with vaping. Maxxis and Marco explained quite a lot to them and helped them out without them feeling unwelcome. Then this other guy came in looking for a mod and the team spent quite a long time explaining the merits and demerits of what was on offer. I was impressed.

Also makes it more pleasant for other customers in the shop when that happens.

Thanks so much @Silver

I really appreciate this feedback. We learn from every single customer that walks in the door and we adjust our overall user experience in the store on a daily basis to ensure that every single customer walks out with a smile and a confidence in the product they bought.

These two posts have really made my day! Thanks so much!

Hey fellow Vapers...

I just want to add a positive comment for the awesome service and quick responses from both Johan and Nathan.
I ordered and collected my brand new Combo RDTA yesterday!!! Awesome advice and service.
Keep up the great work, i will definitely be back!!

Hey fellow Vapers...

I just want to add a positive comment for the awesome service and quick responses from both Johan and Nathan.
I ordered and collected my brand new Combo RDTA yesterday!!! Awesome advice and service.
Keep up the great work, i will definitely be back!!

Hi Gadgetboy!

Thank you for trusting us with your vape goodies and super happy that your experience was a positive one!

Looking forward to your next visit!

Lung Candy and the Owners are freaking Legend!

So on Saturday evening my brother in law tells me he really wants to try Jam monster. So after a bit of googling I find that the legends over at lung candy have it on sale. At a solid R275 I decided to grab a bottle for me too. Seeing that shipping is free for orders over R750 I decided to shop me one of my favorites from steam masters, question mark!

Monday morning I get my email stating vape mail is on thee way and will arrive at my brother in laws work the very next day after order was placed.

I get a call from him stating the order has arrived however they have sent exclamation instead of question mark. This was no issue to me as I mess up my punctuation often when writing out contracts etc.

Very happy with the service thus far I call the shop and I'm greeted by one of the staff. I explain my situation and am handed over to guy called Nathan which I think is @Vape_N8th if I'm not mistaken?

Nathan apologises profusely as if he stole something from me and assures me that I will receive an email in due course to rectify the error.

Minutes later I receive my email explaining that the courier will deliver my correct order the next day but not only that, I can keep the bottle of exclamation that was sent by mistake. Now this is what great business is. I never expected the free juice as mistakes like these often happen, but running an entity in a market so tough like the vape industry is in South africa means one needs to distinguish themselves from the rest, and that is exactly what Lung candy have done for me.

Back to the story, my corrected order arrives today and to my surprise an addition 60mls of liquid is included in the package as a further gesture to say sorry for the inconvenience!

I am blown away by their principles of professionalism and can truly say without a doubt that they have earned my respect and loyalty as a customer.

THANKS AGAIN TO @Rooigevaar and @Vape_N8th for the amazing service and for going the extra mile. Myself and my brother in law are truly impressed and will definitely be placing more orders in the near future!

Hats off lads on business well done!

:winnerwinner:

Last edited by a moderator:
We Believe in customer service above all things!

I am so happy to hear that you've enjoyed your shopping experience with us and we hope to keep you vaping happily for years to come.

Thank you for your kind words, Messages like these make us so so soooooo excited!

Hope you have a wonderful week brother :D

Back