Mango sticky rice one shot

Mollie

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Tell us your thoughts about this one shot
Do you like it or not

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

For me its a bit harsh on the throat, if it wasn't for that I certainly would've enjoyed it more.

For me its a bit harsh on the throat, if it wasn't for that I certainly would've enjoyed it more.
I only mixed a 40ml and i dont like it at all guess im not Chinese

I assume you are referring to the Mr Hardwicks Mango Sticky Rice? I love it. It is not an all day vape for sure but very, very tasty. Very subtle Mango flavour with very distinct rice pudding flavour. Mine is only mixed at 1mg so not harsh on the throat at all.

I assume you are referring to the Mr Hardwicks Mango Sticky Rice? I love it. It is not an all day vape for sure but very, very tasty. Very subtle Mango flavour with very distinct rice pudding flavour. Mine is only mixed at 1mg so not harsh on the throat at all.
Do you want it lol

If it's the Mr Hardwick the Mango is good; nice rich Flav... The rice pudding is not a fav for me so didn't quite gel but for the Mango in it it's worth a go

If it's the Mr Hardwick the Mango is good; nice rich Flav... The rice pudding is not a fav for me so didn't quite gel but for the Mango in it it's worth a go
It is mr hardwicks by Shyndo
192761342d948cfc293bd05357a5dcab.jpg

I haven't made the one-shot but have made Shyndo's original recipe, both with the OG Flv Mango and with CBE Double Mango as a sub. It's a brilliant juice but then, I love FE Sweet Rice. Gachatay's Broke Breakfast, which also uses FE Sweet Rice, is also stellar. I can vape rice all day long.

Who ever wants it can have it like i said i made one mix @12%
This one shot is not for me
So contact me if you want it
Sandton area during day
Pta east area after work
acf0c524d3b243d7aaf19c75435d8d1e.jpg

Thanks bud, appreciate it... Would love to review this!

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

I also enjoy the rice part of the juice,it is not a all day vape for me.I have toot in between the other mixes.

Back