Marketing student - Packaging survey (Honours thesis)

Corné951

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi everyone, my name is Corné. I am currently doing my Honours thesis in Business Marketing.
My research involves the purchasing behaviour of the consumer for trying new or unknown e-liquids.
The main reason for this survey is to determine whether the customer will be willing to purchase a sample of a flavour that he or she is interested in trying. The testers available at a vendor may contain various flavours profiles thus affecting the e-liquid in question.
This will also provide the online consumers the opportunity to try a new flavour or brand before purchasing larger quantities.

This question comes from personal experience when visiting vendors. When testing new products, local vendors often use the same wick for multiple products thus not providing an accurate flavour profile for the product in question. This has led me to purchase flavours that I enjoyed during testing however not on a fresh wick.

It would be most appreciated if you could complete this survey to help me with my research. This will take less than 5 minutes to complete. Please share this link with friends and family.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...JW9bWqkTPeFSqCMMqjNpO2xw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Done! I myself did a BCom Hons in Marketing so I am more than happy to participate.

I think there should be more surveys done in the vaping community, and the results shared with us.

Selling a tester is a great idea, at least for the vendors who sell good products. Not so much for those who sell below par products.

Back