Marketing student - Packaging survey (Honours thesis)

Done! I myself did a BCom Hons in Marketing so I am more than happy to participate.

I think there should be more surveys done in the vaping community, and the results shared with us.

Selling a tester is a great idea, at least for the vendors who sell good products. Not so much for those who sell below par products.
Thank you everyone!

Done! I myself did a BCom Hons in Marketing so I am more than happy to participate.

I think there should be more surveys done in the vaping community, and the results shared with us.

Selling a tester is a great idea, at least for the vendors who sell good products. Not so much for those who sell below par products.
Thank you!

I am amped to see the results. I just think it will be cool to know.

Good luck mate, have completed survey as requested.

Done. Looking forward to seeing the results.

Done.

Just a note: the question that asks you to choose whether you purchase online or in-store - perhaps make it a multiple selection question?

Hi @Corné951 . I have looked through the list of participants in your survey and would like to bring something to your attention. I would imagine that your target population would be the "average" SA vaper. The people who have responded may not accurately reflect this. Many of the respondents are "hobby" vapers who have an intense interest in vaping, often bordering on certifiable insanity :). (Their combined annual expenditure on vape related products would rival the GNP of a small country). As such there may be an element of both participation and self-selection bias.

I obviously have no idea what the parameters of your research are, but the respondents are far from representing a random sample of SA vapers.

I hope this is of interest. Good luck with your survey.

Back