Massive price difference

Wow! Big price difference. These Vape shops have to pay hectic rent. I bought most if my gear from one of their branches. But I prefer real shops to online shopping for some inexplicable reason.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Then visit our "real" shop at Bedford Village on the corner of Van Buuren and Nicol Rds in Bedfordview. Easy access and lots of parking. And standby for an awesome makeover of the shop to a vape lounge in the very near future

Then visit our "real" shop at Bedford Village on the corner of Van Buuren and Nicol Rds in Bedfordview. Easy access and lots of parking. And standby for an awesome makeover of the shop to a vape lounge in the very near future

Ya I've been there, it is a great spot. And the guy who helped was clued up, which is always great.

Heard about that location. Will pop past sometime.

The guys at vapehsop is really nice and i met the owner (Really cool guy, but maybe a bit behind on whats up) the one time i happened to stop by and buy a new driptip since mine fell out of my pocket. But they are super expensive and i probably wont buy from them again just like i stopped buying from vapemob for their insane prices. Only place i buy now is Vape Cartel and Vapeking and i do it all online!

Wow, that is a huge difference. Inspired me to get some claptons from @Vaperite South Africa , @zadiac.

Of course, then I saw some interesting Alfaliquid cocktail juices to try out. Sound very unique:

Dragon Oil - Strawberry, Aniseed, Lime and Eucalyptus
Pink Pulps - Raspberry, Pomegranate, Grape, Anise and Wormwood
Yuzu kiss - Yuzu, Clementine, Black Tea, Verbena and Eucalyptus

FYI I sent The Vape Shop an email before post this thread, asking them to please explain the massive price difference and this is what they answered:

"Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

A lot of items online are sold at cost to draw customers to the online shops.
We will adjust ours to be competitive.

Best regards"

lol

Maybe it was just a typo on their website, like Takealot.com does frequently....lol

What bothers me, is how many people bought those coils from them at the original price of R250?

Those poor people...

@zadiac Have you seen the some of their other prices?
  1. Kanger NeBox: R1500
  2. Joyetech Cuboid: R1500
  3. Clouper GT (ahem cough cough cough): R1200
  4. RX200: R1400
Oh well at least their LG turds are R200 each...

@zadiac Have you seen the some of their other prices?
  1. Kanger NeBox: R1500
  2. Joyetech Cuboid: R1500
  3. Clouper GT (ahem cough cough cough): R1200
  4. RX200: R1400
Oh well at least their LG turds are R200 each...

Yeah, I saw that. The coils just screamed at me though. I had to post that. I don't think I'll ever buy from them anyway. They are crazy with their prices.

Back