Valkyrie_Vape

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hiya Folks, first off it was good to put faces to the names at vapecon, and see everyone in action... Silver, was great chatting to you!

now to get to the point, i have to put together a setup for a client, the mod is a red RX200s, but i am stumped on the tank, i want to give them a tank as it will be shared and used when they are traveling or in a location where the hookah(hubbly) cant be used they are hookah aficionados...

but i need advice from other big wattage mod users as to affordable tanks that work well on the RX200s or similar 200w+ units... the RX was the big spend on the setup so as affordable as possible but not rubish please... so lets not even go the limitless route cause that is out of budget.

Hiya Folks, first off it was good to put faces to the names at vapecon, and see everyone in action... Silver, was great chatting to you!

now to get to the point, i have to put together a setup for a client, the mod is a red RX200s, but i am stumped on the tank, i want to give them a tank as it will be shared and used when they are traveling or in a location where the hookah(hubbly) cant be used they are hookah aficionados...

but i need advice from other big wattage mod users as to affordable tanks that work well on the RX200s or similar 200w+ units... the RX was the big spend on the setup so as affordable as possible but not rubish please... so lets not even go the limitless route cause that is out of budget.

Tornado Nano for the win

Back