Mech Mods : Reality Check

Puff the Magic Dragon

Grumpy Old Vaper
LV

Awards
Take a look at Battery Mooch's latest video on mech mods. He dispels many of the rumours and unsubstantiated hype about different mech mods.

I feel vindicated (for once) because he confirms many of the things I have always said about mech mods such as copper vs silver or stainless.

His statements are difficult to refute as they are mostly based on rigorous testing.

His video was motivated by the fact that the new Mike Vapes and Dovepo Clutch has 22 times greater losses than a copper Admiral. As he explains, the Clutch is still a "hard Hitting" mod. He goes on to reveal that the materials used to make a mech mod are almost irrelevant and he also explains the other factors which play a more important role in the vaping experience.

Watch the entire video. It's worth it. If you vape mech or regulated I strongly recommend that you subscribe to Mooch's channel.

Brilliant video, being a mech lover I can truly say i fell for the 'silver being harder hitting' for a good 8 months when i first started using mechs. Soon after I realised buying silver contacts does absolutely nothing when i had my arkon 18650 against my monark that I had copper contacts fitted.

Only plus to silver was the maintenance, but for me, not worth the extra money.

The maintenance on silver is a lot easier than copper. Also once cooper pits it needs a good sand bit the performance degraded exponentially compared with silver.

Silver is easier to maintain and only needs a light buff.
For me it’s mostly about maintenance.

Take a look at Battery Mooch's latest video on mech mods. He dispels many of the rumours and unsubstantiated hype about different mech mods.

I feel vindicated (for once) because he confirms many of the things I have always said about mech mods such as copper vs silver or stainless.

His statements are difficult to refute as they are mostly based on rigorous testing.

His video was motivated by the fact that the new Mike Vapes and Dovepo Clutch has 22 times greater losses than a copper Admiral. As he explains, the Clutch is still a "hard Hitting" mod. He goes on to reveal that the materials used to make a mech mod are almost irrelevant and he also explains the other factors which play a more important role in the vaping experience.

Watch the entire video. It's worth it. If you vape mech or regulated I strongly recommend that you subscribe to Mooch's channel.

Excited to watch , thank you

Back