Mechanical 18650 Woodvils

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
Dear Vapour Mountain

As an official Reo retailer, you are in the unique position to be able to negotiate for some of the purely mechanical (no wiring) 18650 Woodvils due for release in December 2014, to be allocated to you.

Do you think it might be possible to gauge interest here, see if it is possible and then do pre-orders?

You can certainly put me down for one.

Yours truly

SA Reonaut

Unfortunately, my Benz has a service and tyre replacement coming up, so I won't be able to. I would love to tho ;(

this sounds awesome. with some estimated pricing im sure i could be convinced too

So is this for real or just a teaser?

Sent from the Dark Side of The Force
The info about the mechanical woodvils is real. Woodvils are normally sold via the web site from a specified time and date (announced some time prior to that date). And normally at an unholy hour for us. And sold out within an hour or so. My suggestion is to see if @Oupa cannot procure a few for us beforehand.

Look. Don't f*ck with me is all I'm saying.

I want. Not just one but 2. The point is I'm ready to put the paper on the table. I must have another Woodvil.

The Gods demand it!!!!

The info about the mechanical woodvils is real. Woodvils are normally sold via the web site from a specified time and date (announced some time prior to that date). And normally at an unholy hour for us. And sold out within an hour or so. My suggestion is to see if @Oupa cannot procure a few for us beforehand.
Agree. I will implore @Oupa to hook a brother up.

Love my Woodvil! Need another Woodvil!!!!

I will most certainly see if we can procure some of the aforementioned fine merchandise for all you good forum folk! No promises... but we will try our utmost!

I will most certainly see if we can procure some of the aforementioned fine merchandise for all you good forum folk! No promises... but we will try our utmost!
Thank you, kind Sir, much appreciated.

That's all we need. For someone to try

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I am of course so in on this is even scares me! Light woods for me please @Oupa! Things like Birdseye Maple and the like! :hug:

Back